Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

I sat in class waiting for it to start ad I saw the blue eye boy walk into the room with his friend. They were laughing and causing a rucuss as they usually do. We make eye contact for a second or so but I turn my head away as I do not want to have anything to do with him.

I hear a slight sigh come from besides me as I knew it was him but I gave him no attention. the class started and I could tel l he kept looking at me which started to annoy me and I wanted this lesson to finish already. The bell went for the next class and I quickly packed all my things and walked out of the class room, walking to my next class as fast as I could but plans didn't go as planned I guess as I was stopped by the one person I didn't want to be stopped by.

"Y/n, Y/n please stop for a second", the blue eyed boy said.

"What is it seavey", I say coldy trying to not look at him.

"Y/n Why have you been ignoring me, what happend to out friendship why did we stop hanging out", He says now looking at me straight in the eyes with his beautiful eyes, Y/n stop and focus.

"Are you serious, I can't believe what I'm here Bloody hell daniel it's your God damn fault becoming all like those dicks, ever since we went to high school you ditched me. You became no longer my friend, now if you don't mind me seavey I'm going to class", As I say that I walk away leaving him speechless which I honestly wasn't surprised about.

1 week later

it's been a week since daniel stopped to talk to me and a week of torture from him. Every moment he had he would try to talk to me and it was so annoying to the  point I couldn't take it anymore.

"Just stop please", I say sighin

"Ok ok but please Y/n After school meet me at out old spot you know the hill", he says with pleading eyes. I rolled my eyes and just nodded a yes giving in.

"Thank you so much", He says smiling.

"Yeah whatever", I say and walk away to my car and get it in it and drive home. I get home and change into more comfortable clothes and walk out, start walking to the I'll daniel and I used to hang out when we were kids. As I walk to the hill I see daniel sitting on the grass looking out to the sunset he honestly looked so good.

I go over to where he's suiting and sit next to him not saying anything and we sat in silence for a a bit, it wasn't awkward it was nice, Soon after daniel started talking.

"Y/n I wanted to apologise for everything. I'm sorry for ditching you and I'm sorry for not paying much attention to you. I really miss you and I was hope we can be friends again or maybe something more cause I do love you", He says looking at me waiting for an answer.
I was in a shock, I didn't know how to respond at all my words kept getting caught in my throat. Come one Y/n say yes.

"Daniel in all honesty I miss you too, but you have to promise me that you won't leave and hurt me", I say now looking at him. I see daniel smile and give me a big huh which I return.

" Thank you", He says.

I giggle and say "i love you too seavey", then i kiss his cheek. His face goes red as i giggle a little at his reaction and lean my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him and we enjoy watching the sunset.

(Hello so I as you relise I'm fixing up some of my imagines cause they're  not that good I have some more to fix but I'm doing it slowly cause I don't have much motivation haha)