"Can you answer the question I asked you?" I asked him because if I don't say anything he'll probably tease me with Kaycee. "Okay, okay!" He finally gave up.

"Okay so, I never really had feelings for Bailey right away, So like for me it just basically happend. So, at first I kept denying my feelings towards her. Second is that, whenever we hug or hold hands or even just a single touch I feel something like electricity going through my body. Third is that I get jealous if I see guys hitting on her. Fourth is that I would lose track of time whenever I'm with her. And at last is that I just want to make sure she's always safe." He explained and literally all the things he said is what I felt with Kaycee.

"Oh ok thanks." I said awkwardly. Ken laughed and said "You love her huh?" He asked but I got a feeling he already knows the answer. "No, I'm trying to get Tate. remember?" I answered but not fully honest with what I said to him. "Whatever you say Sean" He said and ended the call. I shrugged of all my thoughts and slept.

Kaycee's POV

It was lunch and as usual we were at our table and well, for this past month we had new friends like Julian, Tahani, and Josh. We seen them on school and well....they became close to us.

"Guys let have a sleepover!!!" Tahani said and Bailey squealed at the idea. "That's a good idea but is there a house that could fit all of us?" Josh asked. "Ummm....yeah, mine!" Tahani said. I've never really been to her house but people say that they're rich. "That's true! I went to her hous and its huge!" Bailey stated. "That's what she said" Julian joked and we all bursted with laughter. We all agreed on the sleepover thing because it's the weekend tomorrow anyways.

"So, 6 o'clock my house! I'll send uou guys the address and bring you guys' swimming clothes!" We all said are ok's and stuff. I asked my parents about the sleepover and they said yes!

As always Sean dropped me off to my house and we both agreed that he's going to pick me up. Once I got home I started to pack my things for the sleepover.

All I packed was my under garments, t-shirts, my favorite hoodie, joggers, my and my swimwear.

Kaycee's Swimwear:

I've been to sleepovers before its just that not with 7 people! I'm excited about it though

I've been to sleepovers before its just that not with 7 people! I'm excited about it though. My thoughts were disturbed when I heard a knock on the door and that's probably Sean. I'm wear my swimwear already but it's in the inside. Tahani told us to wear it already so, we could swim right away.

I went downstairs and opened the door for him. "You ready?" he asked me and I just nodded. He helped me with my things and we are now on our way to Tahani's house.

Sean's POV

We arrived at Tahani's house and yup its big. It's literally a mansion.

"Oh hey!" Tahani said right when we walked inside. Me and Kaycee said Hi back to her. "They're all in the pool, So you guys could follow me to the room you'll be staying at." Tahani said. "Wait. We're not all sleeping in one place?" Kaycee asked Tahani. "Well...my parents doesn't like to get the living room crowded so, she only agreef if we could sleep in the guest rooms." Tahani stated. "Oh here we are! This is where you guys are sleeping!" Tahani told us and we went inside the room and it only had one bed. Before we could even ask Tahani she already left and went downstairs.

"We should have told them" I told Kaycee. "Yeah we should've but, we discussed not to tell anyone but Ken and Bailey because this was emberassing to us." Kaycee stated. "I'll sleep on the floor, don't worry." I told her because she might've not been comfortable to sleep with me. "Let's discuss this later. Lets just get change already." I nodded and she just took of her shirt and denim shorts. I was shocked through her actions. She faced me and said "Your going to see this anyway when we swim." Kaycee said and walked out of the room.