Before he knows it, a breathy moan slips out of his lips, and the touches seem to grow more daring, hands traveling towards his inner thighs, teeth grazing his nipples through the thin fabric of his shirt. Lips travel up his body to latch on the back of his ear in a sensual kiss, and shortly after there's a deep, gravelly voice whispering low in his ear.

"Good morning..."

Taehyung is already hard. His sleepy mind was clouded by arousal, and he was ready to open his eyes and give in completely to those hands that seemed to perfectly know his body and how to trigger it.

But moments after he hears and recognizes the voice speaking to him, Taehyung is suddenly fully awake, and the realization of every single thing that happened violently snapped him back to reality.

His eyes are wide open in a split second, and when he sees brown strands, dark glimmering doe eyes and tan skin towering over him, anger spreads  through his entire body like wildfire.

"Get the fuck off me, Jungkook," he snaps, his voice calm and composed but his words are a sharp sting in Jungkook's heart.

He doesn't try to argue. Jungkook just stares at his eyes for a moment, taking in all the hate dripping out of them. He then retreats silently, defeated, getting off the bed and reluctantly detaching his hands from Taehyung's skin.

He walks to the other side of the cell and pulls on a random shirt to go with his jeans, listening closely to the sounds Taehyung makes as he stretches, then yawns deeply before getting out of bed.

"It's half past seven. You should hurry if you wanna shower and eat something before mandatory ed starts," Jungkook says, preparing his toothbrush.

"I don't have to go this week. Kim told me to get some rest, since I was close with Donghyuk. Y'know, the kid you tortured and then got killed."

Jungkook's chest hurts. He's having a hard time breathing. He silently starts brushing his teeth as fast as he can, and the moment he's done, he leaves the cell.

As soon as Jungkook is out, Taehyung quickly shuts the cell door and sighs, allowing his muscles to relax and his emotions to burst out. He digs his teeth deep into his lower lip and sinks down on the floor, quietly letting his tears flow out.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit..." he mouths, stopping himself from banging his head on the metal door with all his might and desperately trying to wipe off all the tears.

He manages to regain his composure several minutes later, and finally he wipes off the last tear that comes out of his red, puffy eyes. He looks up at the ceiling and takes a moment to pace his breathing. He counts his heartbeats until they slow down, steadily bringing himself back to a calmer state of mind and body. He's in control. He's going to be fine.

Taehyung decides to start getting ready for his scheduled appointment with Dr Park. He gets up, heading towards the sink to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He finds his toothbrush ready with some toothpaste and carefully placed on the side of the sink.

  Jungkook comes out of mandatory educational classes and is immediately cornered by a furious Hoseok.

The other inmates coming out of the class are thunderstruck as they watch Jeon Jungkook letting himself be pushed around by an officer, especially an officer with a reputation for being his personal little slave.