열둘

*says she won't update in a while*

*updates earlier than she usually does, then updates again two days later*

Somebody stop me

_________________

Taehyung's tapping his foot on the ground impatiently, leaning back on the hard brick wall, with his cigarette between his lips. The sun's shining too bright, making his head boil and his eyes burn. He doesn't like this weather. He can't wait for the delightful chilly autumn to take over, so he can wear his expensive warm coats and nicer suits.

Taehyung exhales, figuring that he'll be spending a lot of autumns down in this shithole anyways. He has plenty of time to wear his fancy clothes.

He hears the grass crunching under the heavy soles of someone's shoes as the sound of footsteps echoes near him, gradually coming closer. He cranes his neck to look at the man in a blue uniform coming his way and smiles.

"Seokjin. You're late." Taehyung points out, still grinning.

"I had things to deal with. Like prevent your client from bleeding to death after Jeon's men beat him to a pulp." Seokjin retorts and jabs his finger at Taehyung's chest accusingly. "You need to get your shit together and stop this fucking nonsense while Jeon hasn't found out yet. He's going to--"

"Fucking kill me, I know, I heard you the first fifty times you said that." Taehyung snickers and takes a slow drag out of his cigarette.

Seokjin's lips twitch and he frowns, obviously irritated. He grabs Taehyung's cigarette and pulls it out of his mouth before throwing it to the ground and stomping on it. The younger man arches an eyebrow at that.

"Seokjin... Seokjin, Seokjin, Seokjin. Y'know what? I'm gonna let this one go just because you helped me castrate that pig in the showers, hm?" Taehyung says, voice dropping several octaves lower. "Now what the fuck do you want?"

"I want you to stop bringing and distributing drugs in the prison when you clearly know that's gonna get you and whoever's helping you killed. How did you even manage to do that? You've been here for ten days for fuck's sake!"

Taehyung slowly takes another cigarette out of his pack and places it between his lips, casually ignoring the furious look in Seokjin's eyes as he lights it up.

He smirks. "I may or may not have accidentally made most of the prison think Jeon Jungkook's my bitch." He breathes out the smoke without losing his devious expression. "Now who would want to mess with the only one who can make the prison's toughest man bend over for him?"

"Do you have a fucking death wish?!" Seokjin growls, eyes so wide they might as well pop out of his skull.

"Why do you even care? First you tell me about the doctor in your cell when it took you months to do that for others, then you tell me about the blade under the soap and now this? What's with the whole mom act, huh? Acting protective in hopes that I'll suck your dick in return for being so nice?"

Taehyung steps forward and Seokjin stumbles back, though he keeps his posture straight to not seem intimidated. He squares up his broad shoulders and looks Taehyung in the eyes, trying not to lose his cool when the man breathes out gray smoke on his face.

"Y'know you're handsome enough, if you had asked nicely I might have done it without all of that effort." Taehyung purrs, eyes dark and his signature shit-eating grin plastered on his face. "Don't worry about me, sweetheart. I'll have Jeon Jungkook on his knees for me in no time and then he'll like my cock so much he won't even mind me snatching his drug kingdom away."