Barry Meets William

Barry wasn't nervous. He wasn't. At least that's what he told himself but Oliver knew he was lying. "Hey it's gonna be fine he'll love you," Oliver said. "But what if he doesn't," Barry said. "You're working yourself up Bear," Oliver said. "I know I know," He said running his hands through his hair. Oliver wrapped his arms around Barry from behind, "relax Bear it's gonna be fine," He said. Barry sighed, "did you tell him I was gonna be here?" Barry asked. "I told him I had someone I wanted him to meet yes," Oliver said. Barry nodded, "good good I don't want it to be a surprise he might hate that," Barry said. "Bear calm down, it will be fine I promise," He said. Barry sighed and turned to face Oliver burring his face in Oliver's chest. They stayied like this for a moment until there was a knock on the door. Oliver walked over Barry in toe. Oliver opened the door and there stood Samantha and William. "Hey buddy," He said. "Hi Oliver," William said smiling. "Thank you for watching him, Samantha said. 'It's no problem at all," He said. She nodded and Oliver let him inside. "I'm already running late I have to go thanks again," She said. "It's really no problem at all we're gonna have a great time," he said. She nodded and left. Oliver shut the door and turned around. "Will I'd like you to meet Barry, my boyfriend," He said. "I thought only girls could have boyfriends," he said. "Nope anyone can have a boyfriend," He said. "Oh okay," He said not thinking much of it. "It's nice to meet you, William," Barry said. "You too," Will said. "Hey, you know what?" Oliver said. "What?" Will asked. "Barry here is really good friends with the flash and I bet he's got some flash stories he can tell you," Oliver said. "Really?" William said excitedly. Barry chuckled, "yep," He said. 'Why don't you to go into the living room while I make us lunch," Oliver said. William nodded excitedly. Oliver chuckled and Barry led William into the living room smiling back at Oliver who returned the look.

sorry it's short but the idea was requested by @fuckmylife3002