Remember

"What are you doing here?" Felicity said. "Waiting to get a lead on Chase" Oliver answered. "You should be at A.R.G.O.S with him" Felicity insisted. "He's in a meta cell he'll be fine," Oliver said. "Yeah fine, scared, alone and confused" She snapped. "Well, I can't see him as that" Oliver snapped back. Felicity sighed "go see him, Oliver. Tell him what's going on and who you are" She said. Oliver sighed "No," he said. "Go," She said sternly. "But-" Oliver started but was cut off. "Go see your husband," she said. Oliver sighed and grumbled "fine".

Oliver fiddling with his jacket sleeves as he walked down the corridor at A.R.G.U.S. "He hasn't said much he just mumbled confusedly maybe you can calm him down" Lyla explained as she unlocked the cell allowing Oliver to slip in before she locked it back. Barry looked at Oliver a look of pure confusion and terror on his face. "Hey, Bear?" Oliver said stepping over to Barry but he backed up so Oliver stopped. "It's alright I won't hurt you," He said softly. "Who are you?" Barry said scared. "It's me, Oliver. Oliver Queen" Oliver said softly. "Oliver Queen?" He asked and Oliver nodded not used to Barry using his full name. "We know each other?" He asked and Oliver nodded. "Very well," He said and Barry gave him a questioning look. "Your left-hand ring finger," Oliver said and Barry looked down at the ring then back at Oliver's hand that held a matching ring. "We're married?" Barry asked. Oliver nodded. "They tell me my name is Barry Allen," Barry said. "Bartholomew Henry Queen-Allen" Oliver said. Barry nodded "You called me Bear when you walked in" Barry started. Oliver nodded "your close friends and family call you that" He explained. "Why am I here?" Barry asked. "You've lost your memory and here it's safe" Oliver explained. "In a cage?" Barry said. "A cell and yes. I know it seems like you don't know me but we've been married for almost a year so trust me when I say you being here is safe until your memory comes back" Oliver said. "Will it?" Barry asked. Oliver nodded "yeah in about two weeks," Oliver said and Barry nodded looking at the floor. "It there anything you'd like me to get you? Something to eat? A book maybe?" Oliver asked. "I'm a little hungry" Barry mumbled. "Alright I'll have them bring your favorite," Oliver said. "I don't know what my favorite is..." Barry said. Oliver opened the small slot and spoke to the guard outside. "It'll be here in a bit don't worry you'll love it," Oliver said. Barry nodded. "It's there anything else?" He asked. "It's really cold in here," Barry said. Oliver took his jacket off and handed it to Barry. "It's okay," He said. "It's fine, take it," Oliver said and Barry hesitated but took the jacket and pulled in on. It hung loosely on him but it always did. "That's your favorite I always see you taking it to wear when it's cold," Oliver said smiling fondly. Barry nodded sitting on his bed. "Can you umm... tell me more about us and my life?" Barry asked. Oliver nodded "of course do you mind?" he said gesturing to the bed and Barry nodded. Oliver sat next to him "what would you like to know?" he asked looking over at Barry who's eyes were on the floor. "How long have we been together?" Barry asks. "Four years, married for nearly one," Oliver said. Barry nodded "who are my parents?" Barry asked. "Well it's a complicated story but your adoptive father is Detective Joe West. Guy hates my guts even after we married but I think that's just because he's overprotective" Oliver said smiling fakely. Barry nodded "and my mother? And real father" he asked. "They passed," Oliver said. "Oh.," Barry said. "What else do you know about me?" Barry asked finally looking up at Oliver. "Everything really," Oliver said. "What about small things, habits favorite color and stuff," Barry asked. "Your favorite color is red. You love my cooking. You love to read and you're a CSI at CCPD. You love science and to help people. You have a bad habit of biting the inside of your cheek like you are right now." Oliver said gently reaching his hand up and gently pulling Barry's cheek back making him let go as his eyes locked with Oliver though he clearly looked nervous. "Sorry," Oliver said pulling his hand back. "Habit," He said. Barry shook his head "it's fine" he said. Oliver looked down taking a deep breath. "What's wrong," Barry asked. "It's weird seeing you as this" Oliver said. "I'm just not used to it." He said. Barry gently held Oliver's hand. "It's okay like you said I'll be back to normal soon," Barry said. Oliver gently laced his fingers with Barry's looking down at their hands and rings next to each other.

The two sat in silence for a moment before the guard opened the door and walked in with a warm meal and handed it to Oliver and walked out. Oliver gave it to Barry who happily ate it. "This is really good no wonder it's my favorite," Barry said. "Who made it?" he asked. "I did the other day for date night," Oliver said. "it's really good," Barry said. Oliver nodded "you practically beg me to make it every date night," he said. Barry smiled softly as he finished eating and set the plate down. "You're a good cook," Barry said. Oliver nodded "you've always loved my cooking," He said smiling fondly at Barry. Barry smiled. "I can see why," he said.

The two talked for a while which just consisted of Barry asking Oliver simple questions about himself and their life. "I'm sorry," Barry said randomly. "For what?" Oliver asked confused. "for not remembering," Barry said. "it's not your fault Bear," He said. "I know but I can see it's hurting you.." Barry said looking down. "bear," Oliver said making Barry look up at him. "this isn't your fault and you have nothing to be sorry for okay?" Oliver said. Barry sighed but mumbled "okay". Oliver hesitated but gently kissed Barry softly. He pulled away and mumbled a "sorry I-" But was cut off by Barry kissing him again. Oliver kissed back his hand on Barry's cheek. When they broke apart Barry gripped Oliver's shoulders tightly. "what's wrong Bear?" He asked. Barry's eyes remained closed for a minute his eyes scrunched in pain before he sighed and relaxed slowly opening his eyes. He blinked and looked up at Oliver "Ollie.." he said softly. Oliver froze "bear?". Oliver said softly looking into the speedster loving eyes. "Ollie!' Barry said tackling Oliver in a hug. Oliver wrapped his arms around Barry holding him close. "I remember everything" Barry whispered. "fuck I missed you Bear," Oliver said kissing Barry's head. barry pulled back and kissed Oliver deeply.