Little Pt. 5

Once home Oliver feed the kitten and took Barry upstairs quickly bathing him then getting him dressed in his favorite Dino boxers. Oliver pulled on his own boxers and got into bed with Barry even though it was only eight. Barry smiled and happily cuddled up to Oliver. "I wove you Daddy" Barry said as Oliver wrapped his arms around Barry. "I love you too Baby Bear" Oliver said gently tilting Barry's head up and kissed him gently. Barry happily kissed back wrapping his arms around Oliver's neck. Oliver gently deepened the kiss but Barry pulled away blushing lightly and hiding his face in Oliver's neck. "Aw, don't hide your pretty face love?" Oliver said softly gently petting Barry's hair but Barry still didn't look up. "Come on love look at daddy" Oliver said causing Barry to look up at Oliver shyly. "There's my baby boy" Oliver said his hand gently cupping Barry's cheek. Barry blushed shyly. "Don't be shy baby boy it's just me and you" Oliver said leaning down a bit and kissing Barry softly. Barry kissed back and let Oliver easily dominate the kiss. Oliver keep the kiss slow but passionate holding Barry close. Every few seconds or so s the kiss digressed Barry would tense up a bit but Oliver would patiently slow down a bit until Barry relaxed. Eventually Olliver was making out with Barry deeply who no complaints from the younger who was now moaning quietly until he shyed away again trying to hide his hard Oliver was already well aware of. "Just relax Baby boy Daddy will make you feel real good" Oliver soothed gentle rubbing Barry's thigh. Barry just nervously hide his boner. Oliver gently pushed Barry's hands away, he whimpered a bit. "Relax love daddy's got you" Oliver said softly. Barry hesitantly nodded and Oliver continued by gently palming Barry who immediately moan gripping Oliver and burying his face in Oliver neck. Oliver gently lifted Barry and pushed his boxers down enough to release his cock. Barry whimper his grip tightening on Oliver. "Don't worry baby" Oliver soothed gently reaching down and slowly stroking Barry's cock. Barry whimpered and moaned in pleasure still holding onto Oliver. "Just relax" Oliver soothed gently stroking his cock slowly while holding him close to keep him calm. "More daddy please" Barry moaned out his voice sounded little but the way he spoke sounded big so Oliver assumed he was somewhere in between. Oliver carefully picked Barry up and flipped them over so that Oliver was on top of Barry. Barry whimpered scardly, "don't worry love. You trust daddy right?" Oliver asked and Barry nodded. "Good now just relax I've got you" Oliver said and Barry nodded relaxing into Oliver's touch. "Good boy" Oliver said making Barry whine in pleasure. "Do you like when daddy tells you how good of a boy you are" oliver asked as he stroked Barry's cock again. "Ah~ yes daddy" barry moaned out. This was not their first time having sex of course but it was their first time with Barry in headspace. Oliver decided to just start simple and not go with anything he thought would be to much for his baby boy. Oliver started stroking Barry's cock faster as the boy whined and squirmed in pleaser clinging to Oliver tightly. Oliver kissed down Barry's neck gently marking it making Barry moan even louder. "Daddy~" Barry whined out as he breath got faster and he clung tighter to Oliver. "Go on baby, cum for me" Oliver said stroking Barry faster. Barry came hard with a high keen of "Ollie~". Oliver's mostions slowed to a stop as Barry sat their panting softly. Oliver waiting to let Barry's catch his breath before he pulled barry up so he was standing on the edgy of the bed with Oliver sitting on the edge. Barry looked down at Oliver's hard cock through his boxers biting his lip. "Can I daddy?" He asked looking up at Oliver. "Go ahead baby, be a good boy." He said. Barry smiled and gently dropped to his knees hesitantly pulling Oliver's cock out. Oliver watched him closely running his fingers through Barry's hair. Barry licked up oliver's cock before smoothly deepthroating him. Oliver moaned an uncommon occurrence but Barry rarally sucked Oliver off much less deepthroated him like that seeing as Oliver was quite large. Barry bobbed his head on Oliver's cock taking him deeply. "Fuck Bear~" Oliver said his hands gripping Barry's hair but not to tightly.Barry moaned and continued to smoothly bob his head up and down not stopping until Oliver came down his thoa which he happily swallowed. "Good boy" oliver painted helping Barry off his knees kissing him softly. Barry smiled when they broke away and just from the look on his face he'd gone into big space sometime during the blow job. Oliver blinked and Barry was back in bed with clean boxers on. Oliver smiled and laid with him wrapping his arms around Barry. "We should do more stuff like that when I'm in headspace" Barry said cuddling up to Oliver who just nodded and kissed Barry's head.