OliverxBarryxJohn {Dig} (smut)

Barry got home first not an abnormal thing. He hung his coat up and too to making something fo dinner as he knew he was supposed to. He and his boyfriends had an agreement that who ever got home first would make dinner unless told other wise. As usual It was Barry, he didn't mind though. As Barry was finishing up dinner Oliver got home. He hung up his coat next to Barry's and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Ollie, how was your day?" He asked as Oliver walked to the fridge kissing Barry's head on the way. "The usual nothing to existing" Oliver said getting water. "And you?" He asked watching Barry cook. "It was fine. Where's John?" He asked. "He should be here in a few minutes he had to run to the bank he said to start eating without him," Oliver said. Barry nodded and set the table for three anyway.

Oliver and Barry sat down together and ate in a comfortable silence until John got home. "Hey, Johnny how was your day?" Barry asked as John hung his coat up next to Oliver's. "Uneventful as I'm sure Oliver already told you," He said kissing Barry's cheek and Oliver's head on the way to his seat where he as well started eating.

"You guys are both gonna be free on Friday right?" Barry asked. John smiled and nodded "of course," he said and Oliver looked confused but he answered with "yeah". Barry's smile faltered "You forgot didn't you" Barry said. Oliver thought for a moment 'it wasn't either of their birthdays and their two years wasn't until... shit... friday' Oliver looked quilty "shit it's our two year sorry" Oliver apologized but Barry was already up from the table and in the kitchen cleaning up. John elbowed him making Oliver glare. "Go" John gestured to the kitchen. Oliver nodded and headed into the kitchen.

"Bear?" Oliver said softly gently wrapping his arms around Barry from behind. "I'm sorry. It's not that I forgot or that it isn't important to me I just didn't realize what the date was. I'm really sorry." He said kissing Barry's neck softly. Barry sighed and turn the water off then turned to face Oliver with an adorable pout on his face. "Your adorable" Oliver said making Barry smiled slightly and blush. Oliver smiled lovingly and kissed him softly. Barry smiled softly up at him when they broke apart as John walked in and wrapped one arm around Barry's waist and the other on Oliver's broad shoulders. He kissed Oliver's cheek and Barry's noes making them all smile widely. "Come on le's get" John said. "Mhm at least one of you shower with me." Barry whined making both his boyfriends chuckled and in sink both said okay making Barry smiled at the fact they would beth shower with him. They all made their way into there thankfully large bathroom and shower. Barry happily between both of his muscular boyfriends. Oliver took to washing Barry's hair, knowing how much the speedster loved it while John took to cleaning the rest of Barry as he rubbed soap over Barry shoulders and chest. Barry's eyes were closed and his head leaned back peacefully giving Oliver and John the opportunity to lock eyes and silently agree on what to do. Oliver took over for dig rubbing soap across Barry's chest specifically his nipples while john's hands went further down but just brushing b Barry's slowly harden cock to rubbed his thigh making Barry whine softly. "Patients Bear" Oliver whispered in Barry's ear. Barry leaned back pressing his back against Oliver's chest who easily supported him as John continued to rub Barry's thighs getting closer and closer to his cock but never touching it but despite that Barry was already fully hard. Oliver continued to run his hands across Barry chest and nipples nd it didn't take long before he was a whimpering mess and begging. "Please~" He whined out his hands gripping Oliver's hips as the man grinded his own hard cock into Barry's ass. "Since you asked so nicely," John said as he wrapped his fingers around Barry's cock stroking him slowly making him moan and buck into the touch but Oliver help his hips in place. "Calm down baby we'll take care of you" Oliver said. "We always do" John added as Oliver rubbed his cock against Barry entrance. "Please Ollie need your cock~" Barry moaned. "Alright baby" Oliver said pushing into Barry slowly due to lack of lube. Barry moaned his leg giving out on him but Oliver was easily able to support his weight. Barry gripped Oliver's arm tightly trying to stand again. "I've got you baby I won't let you fall" Oliver reassured as John took Barry 's cock into his mouth making Barry moaned and vibrate slightly which in turn made Oliver groan softly in pleasure, even more so as he started to slowly thrust in and out of the moaning speedster.

Barry came first into John's mouth with a knee of "Ollie" as his legs completely gave out and he only thing holding him up was Oliver. "I got you," Oliver said pulling him up so his back was pressed aginst Oliver's chest as they stilled for a moment letting barry relax for a moment before Oliver gent;y let him down so he was on his knees. "Good?" Oliver asked receiving a small but content nod from Barry. Oliver pushed back into Barry making him moan at the sensitivity but it was soon muffled by John' cock being gently forced into his mouth though he wasn't complaining. He moaned letting the two men fuck into him.

Oliver came second deep inside barry bitting his solder to muffle his moan though Barry never minded. He loved when his boyfriends marked him. Oliver reached around and stroked Barry's cock again. John finished third inside Barry's mouth much to the speedsters delight as he came across Oliver's hand seconds later.. The two older men cleaned their speedster up and helped him pull on boxers and get into bed. The they pulled on boxers aswell and crawled in on either side of him both wrapping their arms around Barry and the other. Barry smiled happily. "I love you both" He mumbled tiredly. "We love you too" Oliver said kissing Barry softly. "Yes we do" John added kissing Barry's neck softly making the boy smiled as he drifted off to sleep/