Anger

Barry was in town again because a meta wandered out of Central Ciyy and over to Starling. Oliver and the team alloud "team Flash"; As Cisco likes to call it, set up in the bunker. Oliver and the rest of the team gladly assisted Team Flash in the capture of Ashton Maxwell. Now both of our teams were at verdant getting celebratory drinks.

Thea, Roy and Cisco were all on the dance floor while Catelyn and Felicity were at the back corner chatting. This left Oliver and Barry sat together at the bar. Oliver was sipping on a beer while he waited on the shots he ordered. Barry was drinking as well but it wasn't affecting him obviously. "We did good today Oliver why do you still look like your bruting" Barry asked. "I'm not" he snapped at him. Barry's face looked hurt and he turned back to face the bar mumbled "whatever". Oliver sighed, he never meant to be mean to Barry it just always seemed that way. It was for the best anyone, he told himself he can't let himself get close to Barry it'll only get him hurt or worse. I sighed and downed the three shots placed in front of me.

Nearly an entire bottle of Russian Vodka later and Oliver was wasted. "Ya know Bear your pretty" Oliver slurred leaning on Barry's shoulder. Barry blushed but rolled his eyes and stood up pulling Oliver up with him. "Everything okay?" Thea asked as she walked up. "Yeah he's pretty drunk i'm going to take him home" Barry said. "Okay he should have a key on him" Thea said. Barry nodded and lead Oliver out of the bar.

Once outside Barry grabbed Oliver and sped him to his and Thea's loft, inside and straight to the bathroom and as expected as soon as Barry let Oliver go he hurled into the toilet thankfully. "Sorry I know that's rough" Barry said rubbing Oliver's back but Oliver shoved him back rather hard. "Whatever" he slurred. "Jese, I said sorry" Barry said hand on his shoulder though the pain was fading already." Oliver stood up stumbling. Barry tried to help him but Oliver only shoved him out of the way.

Oliver stumbled his way into his room with Barry following behind him. "Fuck off" Oliver slurred kicking off his shoes once in his room. "I just wanna make sure you get to bed okay" Barry said. "Well I don't need you help so leave" Oliver said. "As soon as your in bed" Barry said. Oliver slammed him against the wall "I said LEAVE" He yelled in his green arrow voice before shoving Barry towards the stairs though he luckily caught himself. "I know your drunk Ollie but damn" Barry said. "Get out faggot" Oliver snapped. Barry froze and turned to face Oliver. "Excuse me" Barry said. Oliver stepped close to him glaring down at him. "That's right. I know your dirty little secret" Oliver growled. Barry stepped back "now leave" Oliver growled. Barry wiped his eyes that were water and zipped out of the loft and to the rooftop where he'd met with Oliver.

Barry sat up on the roof top almost all night silently crying and staring off into the city. What Oliver had said broke him. It hurt him so bad he didn't know what to do with himself. Eventually when the sun started to rise he went back to Oliver's loft. He walked upstairs quietly and found Oliver sleeping it off. Barry left him water and aspirin before leaving. He didn't think he could handle seeing anyone right now so he went to the bunker which was lucky for him empty. He went into the training area and after putting on the gloves he went to the punching bags. For an hours he tore into the bunching bad that Cisco had designed for him so he wouldn't break it with his speed. Oliver walked in looking very hungover a couple hours later and Barry stopped looking up at him. Barry glared at him for a moment before going back to hitting the bag even harder this time without speaking. "Bear..." Oliver said quietly. "What" Barry snapped. Oliver flinched weather that was because of Barry's tone or the hangover Barry didn't know. "I just... I remember most of last night and..." Oliver trailed off. "Save it I don't care" Barry said going back to tearing into the bag. Oliver gently placed his hand on Barry sholder but it was quickly shoved off. "What do you want Oliver." Barry yelled his eyes watering again. "You know what fine, don't let me apologize asshole" Oliver snapped. "Go fuck yourself" Barry said. "You'd like that wouldn't you fag" Oliver snapped shooking the Facility and Caitlyn who had just walked in. "I'd least I'll admit who I am" Barry said. "What's that supposed to mean" Oliver growled bowing up on Barry. "You know exactly what I mean" Barry said bowing up as well. "Fuck you" Oliver snapped shoving Barry who speed punched Oliver in the face. "Hey!" Felicity said but Oliver snapped and decked Barry, bending him over and kneeing him in the stomach Barry reached back and somehow flipped Oliver over his shoulder slamming his back into the ground. Barry was about to go at Oliver when Felicity pulled him back and Catelyn when to check on Oliver who shrugged her off. "What the hell is going on between you two" Felicity said. "Why don't you ask Oliver' Barry said glaring at him. "Barry's a fag" Oliver snapped. "So what? Since when has someone being gay bother you" Felicity said. "Since he can't admit what I can now see" Barry said. "I'm not a fag" Oliver said and Barry chuckle dryly "yeah okay" He said turning and speeding out. Felicity slapped Oliver who had a look of hurt and shook on his face. "What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously calling Barry... that? What's gotten into you" She said. Oliver rolled his eyes but before he could speak dig spoke from the door where he'd been watching. "He loves Barry but is either too afraid to be gay or too afraid to let Barry in" He said. "That's not true" Oliver said weakly. "I know you better than anyone here you can't lie to me Oliver. You love him." Dig said. Oliver was glaring at him but everyone in the room could tell that John was right. "Go talk to him" Felicity said. "I tried apologizing when I got here he refuse to listen." Oliver said. "Try again. Tell him how you feel" Catelyn said. "No he can never know he'll only get hurt" Oliver said. "You can't live like that Oliver you have to let people in it's human nature" Dig said. "He can never know the truth and unless you want to meet the wrong end of an arrow you won't tell him" Oliver snapped storming out of the room and into the back where he found Barry crying.

"Bear..." Oliver said emotionlessly. Barry finished looking up at Oliver. "Come her to hit me again." Barry mumbled his voice weak from crying. "That was uncalled for and childish." Oliver said looking down. "I'm sorry" He said. "That doesn't fix anything Oliver" Barry snapped weakly. Barry stood "I looked up to you, ya know. I thought you were a hero when no one else did, I defended you to Joe nd my whole team, I told them you were a good, honest man. Guess I was wrong your just a bully" Barry yelled through his tears as he was full on sobbing again. "I trusted you Oliver. I've never hidden the fact that I like men because I didn't think I needed to especially n-not from you." Barry cried. Oliver reached out gently putting his hand on the speedsters arm but removed it when barry snapped "don't! Touch me". Oliver sighed his hand dropping to his side. "I don't know why I said any of that I don't have a problem with you being gay in all honesty I don't really care i just... that anger wasn't for you, you just hit in the crossfire and... Im sorry barry... truly" Oliver said looking up at Barry. "I don't know if that's enough for me to forgive you i just... give me time and prove to me that you feel that way and your not just saying that."Barry said. "I'm not just saying that" Oliver said. "And I should just trust that after what you did" Barry said. "I'm gay" Oliver said. "...what?" Barry said wiping his face. "You weren't wrong... I am gay I just... " Oliver shrugged looking away. "So why did you say those things." Barry said unconsciously taking a step closer to oliver. "I... I was mad" Oliver said. "At who" Barry asked. Oliver hesitated for a long moment before responding truthfully with "myself". Barry hesitated but wrapped his arms around Oliver hugging him. Oliver wrapped his arms around the speedsters small frame and hugged him. "I truly am sorry Bear" Oliver said quietly. "I forgive you Ollie" Barry said reluctantly pulling away from Oliver. "I remember what I was like when I was debating on how and if I should come out, I was moody and snappy." Barry said. Oliver nodded still looking down. "Are you okay though, I didn't pull punches." Oliver asked. Barry nodded "speed healing" He said. Oliver nodded, "and you i threw you pretty hard" Barry asked. "I'm fine, noting I can't handle." Barry nodded. "Let's just forget about this yeah?" Oliver asked. Barry nodded and hugged Oliver again. Oliver held Barry for longer than he should have let himself but neither of them mentioned it.

Time skip to the next day.

Central city was quiet so team Flash decided to stay in Star City for a little while and catch up with team arrow's personal life. Currently Felicity and Catelyn went shopping and to have a girls day while Cisco designed Diggle a new weapon and put upgrades on a suit. Roy and Thea were hanging out at Roy's place, once again leaving Oliver and Barry together. They were at the bunker in the training area. Oliver was training Barry to fight better without using his speed. That's how they got into their current 'situation'. Oliver was on top of Barry pinning his hand down at they made out deeply. Oliver's hands let go of Barry's wrists and went to Barry's waist while Barry's moved to tangle in Oliver's short hair. Oliver pushed their bodies together dominating the kiss though the speedster didn't mind. Suddenly Oliver froze pulled away and got off of Barry facing away from him angrily running his fingers through his hair. "Ollie?" Barry said standing and composing himself a bit. "Forget it Barry" Oliver said in his green arrow voice. "Oliver please don't be like this" barry said softly. "Like what" Oliver said still not facing Barry. Barry walked in front of Oliver but the archer refuse to look up from the ground. "Like your not human. Like you have no feelings... like you didn't want that..." Barry said. "I didn't" Oliver said looked up at Barry. "The look on your face tells me all I need to know Ollie" Barry said stepping close to Oliver. "We can't be together" oliver said quietly. "Why?" Barry asked. "Everyone I care about is in danger I... I'll only get your hurt or worse" Oliver said looking down again. "I don't believe that and neither should you." Barry said taking Oliver's hand in his own. Oliver didn't pulled away but looked up at Barry looking like he was about to cry. "I can't be the reason you get hurt" Oliver said. "You won't" Barry said. Oliver met barry's eyes and he couldn't resist. He kissed Barry softly and passionately though less rough than before. Barry kissed back, still holding Oliver's hand but his free hand went to the back of Oliver's hand as Oliver's free hand when to his waist. Oliver once again took control of the kiss as he slowly backed Barry into the wall. Barry moaned quietly when his back hit the wall. Oliver broke the kiss and kissed down Barry's neck making the speedsters skin making him moan and grip Oliver's hair. "Please Ollie~" Barry whined and Oliver complied.

(this was long so i decided not to do smut if you want a smutty part two let me know also I take requests for one-shots so leave some please)