Little Pt. 3

Ires managed to explain to the teams that Barry had a little space and what it was. They all talked to him about it separately to ask their own questions and understand a little better. Team arrow didn't seem to really understand but they didn't mind and supported Barry. Most of team Flash felt the same way though Irea understood and was completely okay with it because she was used to it as she was previously Barry platonic caregiver when he still lived with her and Joe. Joe, however, was a different story he was very open about how he thought it was weird and Barry should just stop doing it. No matter how many times Barry tried to explain that it didn't work that way Joe would come back with something along the lines of "grow up".

Barry took Joe's disapproval hard and he tried to force himself to not be little. Oliver noticed immediately when they got home one day and Barry didn't immediately slip into headspace like normal. "I'm gonna shower" he mumbled softly in a voice that was clearly his big voice. Oliver was a little worried but didn't question it. "Alright," Oliver said kissing his head and going in to make dinner.

Barry came downstairs a bit later and was still not in headspace. "What's for dinner?" He asked Oliver. "Since your not in headspace and hopefully won't make a mess spagettii," Oliver said. Barry smiled and kissed Oliver's cheek wrapping his arms around Oliver's waist leaning against him as he cooked. After a minute and tensed up and moved away from Oliver. "Everything okay baby" Oliver asked. "Don't call me that you'll make me slip into headspace" Barry said. "So what you love being in headspace," Oliver said. "It's stupid I need to learn to grow up" Barry grumped. "Why would you think... it this about Joe" Oliver said. Barry didn't answer or look up at Oliver who had turned to face him. "Baby you can't let him dictate your life. There is nothing wrong with being a little and having a headspace." Oliver said. "It makes me weak," Barry said. "No it doesn't, it shows that you've been strong and when you slip into headspace you don't have to be," Oliver said making Barry look at him. "I just feel like I'm burdening you and everyone else " Barry mumbled not meeting Oliver's gaze. "Look at me," Oliver said. Barry looked up with tears in his eyes. "You are not a burden Bear. I love you and I love taking care of you both in and out of headspace and I never want you to forget that" Oliver said wiping Barry's tears. Barry wrapped his arms around Oliver tightly. "I'm sowey Daddy," Barry said in his small voice easily slipping into headspace in the strong arms of the dark archer. "It's okay sweethear," Oliver said kissing Barry's head. Oliver pulled away from Barry and continued cooking while Barry just leaned against Oliver's back his arms still wrapped around him.

(requested by @Olivarry4ever )