The Emerald Archer

The Green Arrow walked into the cortex with his hood up and mask on. "where is he?" He growled out in a deep voice causing Cisco to jump "oh m- your t-the umm.. hi uhh who?" He managed to stutter out. "Allen" The Arrow growled. "who's asking?" Caitlyn snapped from the other room pissing the Archer off. "WHERE IS HERE!" He snapped loudly. "O-ollie?" Barry called out his voice quiet and strained. The Archer's shoulders relaxed and he walked into the room with Catelyn who was standing next to Barry who was laying on a bed looking very hurt. The Archer pushed his hood off and pulled his mask off, revealing himself as Oliver Queen. "...Bear" He said softly almost soothingly. Barry reached out the best he could and was met with Oliver's hand. Oliver laced his fingers with Barry's "W-what happened?" Oliver asked his voice breaking slightly. "An n-new m-eta who I now know can shatter every bone in your body just by looking at y-you" Barry managed to stutter out. "oh Bear," he said softly gently brushing Barry's hair from his face. "I'm sorry but what the fuck?" Cisco said confused."gu-guys this is my boyfr-iend Oliver" Barry answered. "Who's also the green arrow," Catelyn said staring at Oliver who just nodded. "will he be okay?" Oliver asked looking back at Barry worryingly. "Yes, he'll need a few days to heal but he should be fine," Catelyn said.