Fake It Till You Make It- Pt. 1

Oliver sighed as Thea pestered him once more on getting a girlfriend. It's not that Oliver didn't want a girlfriend he just couldn't be bothered at the moment he was to busy and his life was too hectic and dangerous. Of course, Oliver told Thea this but she never listened and she wasn't going to start now. "Come Ollie you can't spend the rest of your life alone let me set you up," Thea insisted. "No Thea," Oliver said. "Why?" Thea pushed. "Because I'm seeing someone already," he lied."Aw really! Farrow for the win!" She said smiling. "What are you talking about," Oliver said. "It's obviously Barry," Thea said. "Is that why you've been pestering me to get me to admit to dating Barry?" Oliver asked. "So you are dating Barry?" Thea asked. Oliver rolled his eyes, "don't tell anyone we're keeping it on the down low right now," Oliver said. Thea nodded, "Okay, I'm just glad you found someone. Especially him he'll be good for you" She said. Oliver had just dug himself into a hole. Why did he have to lie and tell her he was seeing Barry. Yeah, he and Barry were close but just friends. He had to talk to Barry about this before it goes way south and he gets buried in the hole.

"Hey Bear," Oliver said as Barry walked into the bunker. The two had started training together just the two of them once a week. "Hey Ollie," Barry said hugging Oliver who didn't even bother protesting. "How was your week?" Barry asked as he pulled away. "Well I dug myself into a hole with no way out," Oliver said. "Do tell," Barry said following Oliver over to the training mat. "I told you how Thea's been pestering me about getting a girlfriend right?" Oliver asked. Barry nodded, "well she was at it again and wanted to set me up so I just blurted out that I was seeing someone," Oliver said. "Damn just wait a week and tell her you broke up," Barry said. "If only it were that simple," He said handing Barry two Bastons and grabbing two himself. "She's under the impression it's you," he said. "How did you dig yourself that deep?" Barry chuckled. "I don't even know I just said I was seeing someone and she just said 'Flarrow for the win'. What the hell des Flarrow even mean?" Oliver said getting into a good stance. "Cisco came up with it, it's The Flash and The Arrow together," Barry said following suit. Oliver scoffed, "Anyway, after she said 'it's obviously you' I played it off and now she thinks we're dating his said taking the first swing. Barry defined easily without his speed. He'd been training with Oliver for months now and was improving majorly. "Just keep the act up then, if she asks tell her instead of training we go on dates or something," Barry said easily keeping pace with Oliver who was taking it slow to warm up. "Do you care if I tell her that?" Oliver asked. "Not really, I'm not seeing anyone and neither are you so it's not like anyone is gonna be pissed or anything. We'll keep it up for a few weeks and then just tell her it didn't work out and we're just friends." He said swinging low and hitting Oliver's hand. "Damn nice hit," Oliver said shaking it off. "And sure that'll work," he said. And so it began.

"Oh, by the way, Ollie I invited Roy and Barry but Roy can't make it so it's just us three so you two don't have to be all secretive." She said. Oliver tensed up. They were having a movie night as normal but of course, Thea being Thea invited Barry without asking Oliver so now his fake boyfriend was coming over. They were so screwed. Someone knocked at the door and Oliver answered it and Thea came into the room. "Hey Barry," She said smiling. "Hey," He said smiling and hugging Oliver kissing his cheek for good measure. Oliver was never more thankful for Barry being a true friend than in that moment. "Let's start the movie," She said smiling. "Think she's buying it?" Barry mumbled quietly to Oliver who shrugged, "hope so." He said shutting the door behind Barry and following them into the living room. Thea sat on the loveseat leaving Oliver and Barry the couch. Oliver sat on the corner and Barry sat next to him. Thea started the movie and glanced back at them. Barry leaned against liver who wrapped his arm around Barry. Thea smiled and sat down and they watched the movie.

Both boys were pretty comfortable so they stayed that way through the whole movie though they both ended up falling asleep. When the movie was over Thea got up and turned the lights and tv off and went to bed, leaving the boys asleep in each other's arms on the couch.

Oliver woke up first the next morning and looked down seeing Barry one his chest asleep. Oliver smiled his friend looked very peaceful. Barry woke up and yawned looked up seeing he was laying on Oliver's chest. He sat up stretching, "morning," Oliver said his voice gruff from sleeping. "Morning," Barry said softly yawning. "Are you gonna stay for breakfast?" Oliver asked. "Sure," Barry said. "Any preference?" He asked. Barry shook his head, "whatever is fine," He said. "One plate of whatever coming right up," Oliver making barry chuckled softly as Oliver walking into the kitchen to start on breakfast. A few minutes later and Barry walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Oliver's waist leaning his head on Oliver's shoulder and whispering, "Thea's coming down." Oliver nodded slightly and continued cooking not totally hating the warmth of Barry hugging him. "You guys are adorable together," Thea said walking in. Oliver rolled his eyes at her, "Stop shipping your own brother with someone," Oliver said. "Hey it's canon so I'm allowed to ship it," she said. Oliver rolled his eyes and Barry chuckled, reluctantly letting go of Oliver and sitting at the breakfast bar. Thea made them all coffee and joined him handing him his. "Thanks," He said she nodded. Oliver made them all plates and hand them to the two "accidentally" Putting flour on Barry's nose as he walked by. "Hey," Barry giggled whipping his face. "What?" Oliver said as if he didn't do anything through the small smirk on his face was a dead give away. Barry flashed around and Oliver had a streak of flour across his face. "That's cheating," Oliver said wiping his face. Barry shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about I didn't do anything." Barry said a smirk on his face. Oliver rolled his eyes and sat down to eat. "I swear your guys are goals," Thea said as she ate. 

(Part two coming soon)