Wiccans make great moms

Start from the beginning

"So when are you taking them on a date?"  Roman asked, ever the romantic. 

"Why do I have to ask?"  I asked.  "They've been together for a while now."

"Yeah, but not with you,"  Virgil argued.

"And obviously you're the dom, so ya gotta take them on a date,"  Remy added with a laugh.  "We all know Evan is one hell of an innocent sub and that Quinn's top energy doesn't really exist."

"I literally joined the relationship last night,"  I said.  "You shouldn't be discussing our sex life without the other two present and this early on."

"While consent is the sexist kink,"  Remy started.  "I'm just stating facts."

"Agreed!"  Roman yelled. 

"Are you a little or big spoon Virgil?"  Remy asked him.

"A knife,"  Virgil grumbled, glaring over the rim of his coffee cup.

"Little spoon,"  Roman and I said at the same time.  I burst into laughter while Roman's face twisted with jealousy. 

"Geesus,"  Virgil sighed.  "Can't trust you two with anything."

"You told Quinn and Evan I liked them,"  I said. "Therefore it is my turn to expose you." 

"Get exposed bitches,"  Remy laughed.

"When does Quinn have to go to the police for his moms murder?"  Virgil asked, ready to change the subject.

"Am hour,"  I told him.  "Evan and I are going with him."

"I hope he's okay,"  Roman mumbled.  "Serial killer Dad trying to hunt him down.  Mom just died."

"Oh my god is Quinn 17?" Remy asked. "They'll put him in foster care."

"Shit," I breathed out. "I didn't think about that."

"When's his birthday?" Virgil asked me.

"I don't know," I mumbled. I quickly got up, abandoning my coffee. I went to the living room, everyone following quickly.

"Quinn," I said, getting his attention. "How old are you?"

"Oh, uh, I'm 18," He mumbled.  "My birthday is December 1st."

"Why does nobody tell me when it's their birthday?!  That was literally days ago!"  Patton yelled.  "I have to get you a present!"

"You don't need to,"  Quinn said quickly.  He turned back to me.  "Why do you want to know?"

"Well Remy brought up that you could get put in foster care if you weren't 18,"  I explained.  "Since your mom's gone and your dad's incompetent."

"I didn't even think about that,"  Quinn mumbled, his eyes going wide.  "Oh god I have no parent or legal guardian."

"It's okay,"  Evan said quickly.  He rested his head on Quinn's shoulder.  "You can stay with me until you figure something out."

Quinn didn't say anything, obvious lost in thought.  I sat down next to him and pulled him and Evan into my arms. 

"Let's talk about something else,"  Roman said.  "Lighten the mood a bit."

"What were ya babes talking about in here?"  Remy asked, sitting down next to Emile.

"Evan was talking in Spanish,"  Patton said.  "It's really cool."

"Tú hablas español?"  Roman asked Evan with a smile. 

"Sí!"  Evan answered.  "Quinn habla español mas o menos."

"Stop flexing on all of us!"  Remy yelled.