Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

"Sleepy baby wake up!" I groaned at the voice which rudely interrupted my dream, and pushed my head further under the pillows. "Oi you, c'mon get up, I want to show you something."

"Fummck offmm." I drawled out sleepily, when i finally thought i got what i wanted, cold hands were placed on my back and I jumped out of my skin. "What the hell was that for?" I growled sitting up, the pillows that'd been over my head were now on the floor and a satisfied smirk was set upon Noah's lips.

"I wanna show you something, c'mon get up lazy." I frowned at him, taking in his partly naked body which was mostly hidden by the duvet.

"You're not dressed either?" I said folding my arms across my chest, his brow rose and he pushed away the duvet revealing his black jeans and green checkered socks. "Well your chest isn't." I mumbled, he laughed grabbing my sides he lifted me above him and onto the floor.

"C'mon." He said grabbing my hand he got up and dragged me out the room. I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen where he stopped us. "Look!" he pointed to the back door and I rolled my eyes.

"You fixed the back door? You got me up for that!" I exclaimed angrily, he scratched the back of his head and flashed me a smile.

"Sorry?" He grinned pulling me into a hug from behind, my tummy flipped as his arms wrapped tightly around my middle. "I just wanted to get you up to hug you like this." He whispered, his warmth wrapped around me like a cloak and I smiled leaning back into him.

"I gotta say Noah, i didn't ever think you could be cute." I said turning in his hold and giving him a wink, he stuck his tongue out. Yet he's so immature.

"I've never had a reason to be cute." He said, turning his head towards the ground, his cheeks pinkened, and I poked it.

"You're blushing!" I chuckled poking his cheek again, he grumbled and pushed my hands away.

"Quit it."

"You're so cute, bless you." I smiled, pushing myself quickly out of him embrace, I made my way over too the coffee machine and started to press buttons, soon enough the green light was flashing and hot tasty goodness was filling into my cup.

"So, what would you like to do today?" Noah asked, sitting himself at the table, lounging his feet upon the wooden chair opposite his own. I stirred my coffee and kicked his feet of the chair and sat down placing the hot mug on a matt.

"I have absolutely no idea." I mumbled rubbing my thumb over the hot mugs handle.

"Why don't we go to the beach?" Noah grinned, I chuckled taking a sip of my coffee.

"Sounds great." I grinned.

"You're without a doubt the worst sandcastle maker in the universe. That kid over there has done better than you and i just saw him eat his bogeys!" Noah exclaimed, point to the heap of sand I had called a castle.

"It was awesome until you came and ruined it." I grumbled my brows knitting together, if he hadn't of dropped water all over it and ruined the cocktail flag i had found we wouldn't be sitting here in this situation. I pointed at his attempt of a sandcastle and gave him a dirty look, his was marginally better than mine. But still nonetheless shiteballs. "You know, yours isn't that great either genius."

"At least its better than that heapa' shite." Noah muttered, throwing more water over it, which only flattened it more like a pancake.

"One more time, and i swear I'll get you." I mumbled standing up to try match his height, though he towered over me, my 5'7 gave me some height. He smirked, and tipped the last of the water from the bucket onto the sandcastle, which was now, officially a sandpancake.

I pushed at his chest roughly, though he didn't budge, the surprised look on his face told me he wasnt expecting violence. "Someone getting touchy over a Sandcastle disaster?" He smiled tucking a loose piece of wispy hair behind my ear.

"It was awesome until you ruined it." I said crossing my arms over my chest, the whole pushing the hair behind the ear thing was so not going to work.

"We'll make another one then Honey just for you, okay?" He smirked, nodding his head like I was a child. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him, he touched my cheek with the back of his hand and gently slid it down my neck his eyes glued to what his hand was doing, like he was concentrating almost.

"Noah..." I mumbled, frozen, I didn't want to ruin the moment, nor did I want the moment to happen, I was enjoying it too much.

"Just shut it." He muttered, cupping my cheek he brough his face closer too mine, our lips only inches apart. I let out a shakey breath and lowered my eyes I didn't want him too gain the satisfactory of knowing that he was making me weak at the knees, though i know he'd love it, I know he'd love it for all the right reasons.

"Fine." I mumbled, pushing my lips against his.

okay im sososososoos sorry about not updating for months! i've had exams then i had writers block and then my laptop broke, this is a filler chapter and is awful and hasnt been checked through, but here you go!