Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

"Oh yeah, of course you don't." I grinned up at him, his eyes darkened and I stepped away from him. 

"Why would I ever want to be with you." The spite in his voice was malicious and cruel, not that I wasn't used to it.  I rolled my eyes and stumped up the stairs. He was so nasty sometimes. 

I slumped onto my bed, bored.

"Hey babes, wondering if you and Noah wanted to come out with us tonight. To grab dinner or something?" Maria asked as she barged into my room, I looked up at her trying to do my best 'are you an idiot?' face.

"What makes you think I will purposely spend my free-time with Noah?" I said frowning at her, making my bed. 

"It's not a date, obviously. Just thought it'd be nice to go do something tonight." She said giving her eyebrows a wiggle.  

"Fine. But only because I'm bored." I walked into my wardrobe picking up the mess I had left on the floor. 

"Dinner then a movie at 7, sound good?" I nodded, and she walked out. Why did I seem to always put myself in situations I don't enjoy. Spending free time with Noah wasn't completely out of the ordinary since he was Jake's best friend. And since Maria was mine and Jake's her mate. I don't really get much of a choice in the matter. Usually I can cancel out his presence with just ignoring him.  It's not like its a secret either, most people knew of my affliction to Noah. Heck, it'd be hard not too considering we shout the roof off the pack house majority of the time. 

I continued to clean my room, but suddenly I felt a bubbling in the pit of my stomach.  It wasn't a bad feeling, but it was strange nonetheless.

*************************************************************

"Urgh why are these cheese burgers so good? I'm glad I bought two," I moaned finishing my first cheese burger and diving straight into my second one.

I'm not fat, over weight etc, wolves just eat a helluva a lot more than humans. And even if you think thats a lot, Noah had three big macs and Jake has four cheese burgers. And they're both pretty hench.

"I'm going to the toilet," Noah said placing his fourth burger down, knocking the table.

"Jesus, watch it." I growled steadying my drink. Suddenly the bubbling feeling in my stomach returned. But sharper and more forceful. Like it was pulsating around my body. "Guys I feel weird." I grabbed the table, my energy levels spiked. Was I having sugar rush?

"Guys I feel bubbly weird." I frowned slurping my coke. Maria gave Jake a grin, god what got them so happy.

"Can you feel the adrenaline running through your veins and a pressure  in your stomach?" Maria asked strumming her nails against the table, I nodded, weirdly that's exactly how I feel.

"So? Why's it so significant?" I mumbled bouncing in my seat, I can't seem to keep still everythings getting brighter and I can feel my mood shifting.

"It means your mate's close, you'll meet them soon. The worse it get's the quicker you meet them!" Jake said scruffing my hair.

Did he actually just say that?

YES!

WIN!

HELL YES.

Gah. I hope he's sexy.

"Really? Omg yay. Uh guys I really wanna run around, would that be weird? Huh I dunno, if it'd be that weird right I mean it's only run-" a familiar smell off roasted walnuts and dark chocolate suddenly settled the adrenaline and my insides instantly craved the lushious smell as it floated away from my nose.

I got up uncertain of what to do, glancing at Maria and Jake they both had stupid grins plastered over their faces. Shaking my head I darted towards the source of the smell.

I reached the mens toilets jumping, this is it. My mate. And he's in the mens toilets where I cannot go, I glanced around at the eating costumers and edged my way in.

I ran in and smacked straight into something well more like someone, stepping back I smiled this was the sou- "Noah?"

"Charlotte?" his voice sounded like honey to my ears. No this must be a mistake. I mean I hate the guy how...?

My insides squirmed and urged me to touch him, he looked so beautiful.

Our mate! CLAIM. Eva my wolf growled, I whimpered I wanted too but it's NOAH! NOAH NOAH NOAH!

The Noah who broke my arm.

The Noah who put spiders in my room, just to hear me scream.

"Charlotte!" he growled softly tugging on the hem of my top, my body warmed again instantly I pulled away from him.

"This can't be right Noah," I whispered he nodded confused.

"I don't know but-this-the- mates don't make mistakes!" he tried pulling my hand and pressing it against his chest, "please Charlotte?"

"NO!" I growled yanking my hand from his clutch I ran out the bathroom not caring who saw me. I feel as if any remaining life left in my body will drain out at any moment and it's all because I'm running away from him. My mate.

Tears started to wetten my cheeks, "CHARLOTTE!" his voice shouted from across the room, Maria and Jake were already standing with confused faces. I ran straight into Maria's arms burying my head into her hair hoping when I come out everything will be different. But you honestly cannot run from reality.

"Charlotte please!" I heard Noah sob, his hands latched around my shoulders pulling me away from my hide-out.

"No! Noah this is a mistake!" I said softly flinching at my words, they hurt to say I cant imagine what it's like to get them.

"Guys we will continue this in the car, out to the car park now," Jake said using his alpha voice, everyone immediatly did what he said. I followed Maria out stiffly ignoring my wolfs needs.

"Jake is it possible?" I asked gently as we made it too the car, Jake pulled Noah in for a hug.

"It takes a week to confirm if you don't immediatly... work. If you're honestly not right and it actually is a mistake everything will go, you'd find your real mate later on,"

"Noah we'll give it a week you'll see, you just like the lust," I said almost to myself. He pulled away from Jake and scrubbed at his eyes angrily.

"Fine. But don't you fucking dare coming crying to me when none of these feelings dissapear in a week, we're done!" he growled pushing me against the jeep.

"So when your crying for me to take you back I WONT! I'll reject you, like the fucking reject you are!" he shouted squishing me, I growled and backhanded him hard around the face.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that again!" I shouted switching our positions, "your a fucking DOUCHEBAG! I fucking hate you!" I screamed, giving him one last hateful glare I sprinted over to the forest and shifted.

I pushed the idea of my mate away and focused just a week and he'll see. I mean that just prooved it? Aren't mates supposed to be nice to each other? Because that was certainly not nice.

Everyone knows that he couldn't love me, if we hate each other. It's not right. I couldn't help but notice how the burning feelings seemed to resurface.

And this time I couldn't just push it down.

What's even worse is the fact I want the feelings to stay, because frankly ignoring everything that's ever happened it feels utterly right.

But I reckon thats just the mistaken mate feelings trying to work.