Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

Noah dragged me further, and further, until I couldn't even imagine where he could be possibly taking me, and then it came in view.

The growl I let out was low and menacing as Noah pulled me up against him and forced me too look. I shifted my head to the side, trying to forget, but it was no use he just turned so I could see it again. 

"This is fucking cruel!" I grounded out, Noah's laugh was icy.

"Tough."  The darker edge to his voice scared me a little, but I wasn't about to show him that. Not after this.

Memories swirled around my brain, images I thought I'd never remember flashed through my eyes and everything came tumbling down again. 

I struggled against Noah trying to get out of his hold, but honestly, I knew I had no hope in hell.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked bitterly, the wind started to pick up and my hair flew up off my shoulders and around my head. Noah turned me around in his hold, his eyes emotionless still, and he had a whole darker look about him. I shivered and looked away from his piercing stare.

"You can't just forget Charlotte! You have to remember the amazing times you had, we all had. Then you've got to learn to accept it, you wont be able to accept it if you can't even stand to be in a room where she's stood. You will do this Charlotte, I will force you no matter how much it fucking hurts you Charlotte, you will do this for yourself."

His breathing, wow, his breathing was hard, his breath blowing right into my cheeks, the wind growling around us and the light splatter of rain landing on his cheeks and slowly running down his face. Then he released me, and I stumbled back, falling onto my back, I presumed he'd laugh, but he didn't. He stood there, powerful, dark and angry. I turned slowly and faced it.

The tree house. 

Built by two little girls and their fathers, specifically pink inside, and specifically painted pink on the outside were the names 'Maria + Charlotte'. I felt my legs weaken and I stepped back, knowing I couldn't go back there. 

I turned to run but I ran into a hard chest, I looked up at Noah, his lips set out in a thin line and his jaw set. He dragged me by the arm and pushed me into the ladder. I tried to run again but it was no use, Noah's extended nails dug into the upper half of my arm causing me to scream out in pain, but he ignored it. And pulled me up the steps, he stood behind me holding my hands to my waist and his hot breath fanning down my neck, "open you eyes, or God help me I'll claw them open." 

My eyes opened instinctively, even on the empty threat he had given me. My breathing hitched, and I started panting, my nails dug into Noah's wrists deeply, as I took it all in, remembering every detail, every secret, and every memory to the fullest. Hallucinations even, I remembered everything, and specifically, I remembered her and how SHE would want everything to be like right now.

More tears strolled down my face and I let Noah's wrists go, he took his hands instantly groaning from the pain. "Please stop this? This is not the way to deal with this Noah." I sobbed, wanting to crawl up into a ball right there, and die. 

"I know." his face was still cruel, as I turned around to see him. "I just had to be forceful to make you get up here baby, God i'm sorry I hurt you," his face changed instantly and he looked completely crushed as his fingers travelled up my upper arm where four nail marks were healing fast. "But, what I said down there, is what you need to try and do Charlotte, and we're starting today. Lets sit," he pulled me over to the centre of the tree house and we both sat down on the pink butterfly carpet. 

"I remember everything Noah.." I sighed gently, he smiled softly and took my hands in his. 

"Tell me," his eyes had started too colour again, and the navy blue I was used too returned.

"Okay," I said shakily getting up, to the wall I touched the drawings and smiled. "This ones about you Noah," I had to hold in my slight laughter, at that beautiful age of seven that I was then and how my taste in guys has apparently not changed. 

"You see this drawing?" I pointed to the dark haired boy and a little girl next too him with long blond hair. He nodded, and I let out a chuckle. 

"This is you and me, at our wedding.." Noah looked at me alarmed, and laughter spluttered out my mouth. "I had one hell of a crush on you back then, and then one day you stole my juice and I hated you." 

"I knew I had a stalker!" he said shaking his head at me like he was ashamed.

"Well, then after I was so mad at you I said you reminded me of a green dinosaur, so all these green dino's are representing you." I said showing him one on the ceiling where Maria was making him her slave. 

"Damn, I had a real hate club didn't I," he sighed, "sorry for stealing your juice.." I rolled my eyes.

"Too late for that now Noah," I sighed sitting next too him I lay down looking at the multicoloured drawings on the ceilings. "See the one next to that rainbow?" I asked Noah as he lay beside me and I pointed at the picture of a green dino, Jake, Maria and Me.

"Yeah?"

"That's the last drawing, it was drawn the night before the photo shoot for my project," I whispered, Maria and Jake and a purple heart around them whilst, Me and Dino Noah had a heart made in red with a crack going down the middle.

"Why the crack?"

"Because you broke my heart at seven years old Noah, even if it was just juice, and ever since you were mean and cruel. So we always had a crack because we'd never like each other." I said softly smiling, I remember playing with Noah and Jake up here once.

I had to be a bridesmaid for Jake and Maria and Noah had to be the vicar. It was a hilarious memory, because Noah got grumpy because he couldn't kiss Me because Jake said he couldn't. "Remember wanting to kiss Me?" Noah looked over at me and grinned, of course he remembered.

"I was jealous Jake got to kiss a girl and I didn't, and when I said what I wanted, he said 'you're not touching my cousin', which made me upset," Noah laughed, running a hand through his hair.

"Thank you for bringing me here, I-I feel slightly less dead, remembering her helps.." I said hoping he could hear the smile in my voice. 

"It's okay, maybe next time, I won't have to be scary?" he said turning on his side so I could see him.

"Please don't scare me like that again, I thought you were possessed by some sort of evil," he laughed, and shook his head.

"I promise Charlotte, now, tell me more i'm intrigued," he smiled gently.

Forgetting the bad, and remembering the good I told him stories and memories until late in the evening, when the stars were out. 

I felt my lids starting too droop as I said the final couple of words too another story, I felt myself smile at the story and I fell into a deep sleep in the tree house owned by my best friend and myself. 

I felt peaceful. 

Okaaay, this is meeeh.. But hopefully this story might start to get happier from now on, so thanks for reading!:')

Thank you too @Landonssis for the awesome idea!:')