Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

*beep*...*beep*...*beep*...*beep*

I wanted to scream at what ever was making that irritating beep. Not quite ready to open my eyes yet, I attempted to move my body, it hurt so much.

Flickering my eyes open, I recognised my room at the pack house, shifting my head I glared at the alarm clock flashing green. Trying to move again was a bad idea I found my body paralyzed.

His dark eyes watching me with emotion.

The scream of the horn deafened my ears, I felt my eyes well with salty tears and my bodys attempt to move was utterly lame.

"Noah!" my raspy voice squeaked out, my heart lurched as I spoke and a pain so undescribable seeped in to my chest. I tried to move again, with all my strength I bent my legs ignoring the painful cracks I moved to the edge of my bed.

All I could think about is getting to Noah.

It was almost as if every heart beat was saying Noah.

I need Noah.

Finding any strength I had left I got up and started to walk I ignored the fact my leg was in a cast and my upper body had bandages, I need to find Noah.

I pushed open my door and dragged myself to Noahs room, my heart raced as I opened his door. But it was empty... My mind raced back, the car was coming straight at us meaning Noah would be injured too or...

Maybe it was fatal for him.

My hole system crashed, I felt my self letting go of the door frame I watched as the floor gradually got closer squeezing my eyes just I braced myself for the impact..

There was no impact, I felt strong arms grab at my waist and my body pulled into a body. Their scent wrapped around me like a cacoon and I sighed into my cousins arms.

I opened my mouth to speak, but i choked back on a sob, my body vibrated and my sobs became quicker, tears fell from my wells and I gripped Jakes shirt so hard I swear I heard a rip.

"Does it hurt?" Jake whispered, I nodded knowing he was referring to Noahs death.

"So, so much, M-Maria?" I asked shakily.

"I'll go get her, why don't you want to see Noah?" Jake asked puzzled, I shot him a look of disgust.

"You think I want to look at my mates dead body?" my voice was so malicious and raspy I scared myself, pushing away from Jake I walked down the stairs ignoring Jake.

I walked into the kitchen stiffly, I felt my heart starting to race and body heat, looking at the table I saw him. A cut running down his cheek and another running down his neck, his cheek bones bruised and a cast covered his right arm.

"N-Noah!" I screamed he jumped around moving so fast his chair smashed against the floor and before I knew it I was safely tucked in his arms. I felt the pain seep away slowly being replaced with adrenalin, I squeezed him so hard so he'd never go.

"Charlotte," he breathed his warm breath hitting my ear, I shivered letting myself shred a couple of tears. He didn't die, my body sighed in relief and I sagged into him.

"I was trying to tell her..." I heard Jake mumble to Maria in the background, I chuckled and flashed him an apologetic smile. He shrugged and took Noah's former seat, I looked back at Noah my want for him dying down.

"What happened?" I asked furrowing my brows, Noah smirked a little.

"Whilst you were admiring me, you had drifted to the wrong side of the road, and we hit the other car, no-one was hurt just bruising," I felt a small amount of heat spread over my cheeks. Admiring him? Yes i was.

"Aah, you had something on your cheek, i remember now.." i smiled genuinely, trying to cover up my admiration habits.

"Sure I did..." he said rolling his eyes, "Maria can you make something for missy here?" she chuckled and nodded.

"C'mon you sit down, we'll get some food in you and you'll feel better," Noah said seating me at the kitchen table.

I sighed in relief, everyone was okay.

short, sorry:(