Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

You know that fairytale when the princess kisses the frog and then the frog turns into a handsome prince, and they fall in love?

Well now, its the other way around. 

I'm the frog, and this kiss is turning me back into myself, who I am.

Not this shell of Charlotte. 

The actual Charlotte, who's probably never seen daylight. But anyway. 

The happiness is bubbling inside of me like a volcano ready too errupt. 

As a kid, my mother used too tell me about how great and how beautiful my life would be with my mate. Now, i've been brought closer too my mate, i can see it.

And I feel guilty. So god damn guilty. 

I should be mourning my best friends death for months, but instead her and her mates death have brought us closer, so we can be happy. Whilst there 6ft under. 

I don't know really, what too feel. 

But right now? Noah told me too forget for a moment and I should. 

So with a great deal of strength not too throw up at the idea of kissing someone I used too hate, I moved my lips in sync with his. It wasn't perfect lip work, but the way it wasn't perfect, made it perfect. 

If you get me?

It felt like heaven too kiss him, he's gentle, nothing like i thought he'd be. My hands drifted to cup his jaw and let my fingers tangle in his soft hair. 

"Noah! Charlotte! Dinner!" I groaned and felt Noahs lips tilt into a smile as he kissed my bottom lip for the last time. 

"Come on." He said softly, I pulled away from him and stood up, smoothing my clothes out. I followed Noah out, a leap of excitment running through me I can't wait to spill this too Ma- 

"She's dead." the words came out softly and Noah turned too look at me, his arms instantly grabbed at my waist and pulled me by his side.

"It's okay, its okay." He mumbled hastily, I nodded, taking a deep breath I pulled away from him clearing my head of his intoxicating smell. 

"Lets eat." I mumbled, shoving past him I made my way down the rest of the stairs and followed the smell of food into a dining room set out like my mum does. Except the adult's places got wine glasses here, we get cans of coke. I sat at one of the places with the coke set out, and scratched at my arm trying to draw my attention from my thoughts. 

"Here we are!" Carrol sang placing plates of food down in the set places. "BOYS DINNER!" she screeched sitting at her seat, she placed her hand over mine and gave it a squeeze. "Don't be so hard on yourself sweetheart, none of this is your fault." 

Beta Parker and Noah didn't give me time to register what she said because they were both coming through the door with scowls set on their faces. "Honey whats wrong?" Carrol asked, furrowing her brows.

"This young man here hasn't even mentioned the fact he has a mate. Nor has he mated with her yet!" 

"Excuse me!" I screeched, my eyes wide and my mouth hitting the floor. Two things are wrong here.

Firstly, I spoke out loud. Too Beta Parker.

Secondly, who the hell does he think he is waltzing in here expecting us too be happily mated and planning our fucking wedding!