Chapter 5 ( Feelings )

Tone and Kelis in the picture 💓
                                ( Tones POV )
I done called her back to back message , after message . I'm really about to start acting up she knows I hate that shit, I pull up to her house and take my key and unlocked the door and sat there.

What's weird is her car is here so who tf is she with? All the lights are off I'm gone pop out this bitch soon as she walks in.
                           ( Kelis POV )
I pull up and park and Kane is calling " Did you make it home baby " I unlocked my door " Yes I made it home thanks for calling, I'll see you at the club later don't be late either Kane " and I hung up , next thing I know my lights are turning on " What the fuck "

I jumped back startled nobody but tones ass lord... I wonder if he heard my conversation shittt. He ain't say none " What are you doing here tone? " .. " So you been out fucking huh? " Here we fucking go ... " Tone i didn't fuck nobody but if I did it's my business , you don't want me to be your girl remember?

What you won't do the next will " he was quiet I already knew what this shit was about to lead to a mf fist fight as always , Ima let some anger out on his ass I'm mad because he don't want me, I'm mad because my brothers gone, I'm mad cause my parents Dgaf about how I'm feeling or about my brother and didn't call me today , I'm fucking furious. I started to walk up the stairs to feel my body being snatched back down the steps.

" TONE " I screamed " bitch fuck you , you been fucking on that nigga " he slapped me. It's on I ain't no punk bitch and he knows . " Didn't I say keep yo hands off me " I punched his ass right in the nose causing it to leak fuck it's on.

I took off running up the steps and dialed Jermaine's number , I locked my self in the room . " what's up sis you ready me and Kayla was about to pull up and pre game with you " god knew to send me angels 😂 " Jermaine help me please " I screamed " Whats wrong sis I'm pulling in " This mf is kicking down my door , " Tone I'm sorry pleaseee I'm sorry I'll leave him alone I'll do whatever get off my door " booom my door falls off the hinges .

My ass is grass so I just did what I do best fell out crying, " I'm sorry tone we didn't have sex he took me out to eat and fingered me and ate my pussy that's it " ... " Bitch ima kill that nigga " he said as he choked me his eyes was dark nothing in them like he really wanted to kill me. Jermaine comes running up the steps " Let her go tone " Kayla comes running and jumps on this niggas back .

" I ain't letting her go this hoe deserve this giving a nigga what belong to me and bItCh is that the niggas car outside ? Fuck you " he let me go I slid down the wall crying and coughing. Kayla comes and sits by me and Jermaine follows tone down stairs.

" Sis wrong is wrong Hes wrong for putting his hands on you and leading you on the way he does but why Kane? You know how they are you know how it ends everytime and you keep trying him one day we not gone be able to save you .

He's dead ass wrong but you not right either " I'm sitting here like so it's ok that this nigga just whooped my ass ? 😂 tf... I didn't say shit, I got up and went to find me something to wear for my brothers party.
                             ( Tones POV  )
I'm fucking livid on god I'm ready to kill this bitch and him. Yeah I know I'm wrong for not wanting a girlfriend yet but this ain't about me...

Jermaine follows me down the steps " bro bro.. stop and talk to me man " ... " I don't got shit to say man " Jermaine just looked at him " Okay don't say shit just listen , You know that's baby sis I'm sick of coming over here breaking up these damn fights.