Rocky

( KARI'S Pov )

It's been 3 months since I've had the baby and I'm not gone lie it's been rocky between me and Eli he's coming home late, he's always out, we always argue. I'm at my breaking point I'm going back into that place I fought so hard to get out of. I don't think having a fresh baby is helping postpartum is real but I hold it together for my baby. I wish he'd see that I know he's cheating or something I smell the cheap perfume on his clothes.

I need to stop being so weak and leave I'm beautiful as fuck with my own everything there's no way I should be tripping over a Nigga who's not taking care of his responsibilities I'm so mad I named my son a JR. I had just laid eli down in my bed and I started to pack our clothes I'll stay with my mom until I find something else that's good for me and the baby. His mom has been telling me to leave him and she's his mother so I know I needed to snap out of it.

The baby started to whine " please baby mommy has to get us out of here calm down " I whispered holding him. We had so much shit to pack I just packed necessities I'll buy new clothes and shit that's not a problem. I wrote a note letting him know it's over and I finished packing strapped Jr in his car seat and left to new beginnings.

I headed to my mommas house and luckily only her and gee were home, I knocked on the door I didn't have my key I left it in one of my purses. " Who tf knocking at my door " I heard my fat ass mama say she was about to bust she was 8 months. " I can't wait for my brother to come " I said and she mugged " girl why the hell you got my grand baby out this late " gee said grabbing him he had him rotten already.

" I need to stay until I find us a place " I said fiddling with my fingers " girl let's get y'all stuff " gee said handing eli to my momma " you don't gotta explain anything just know that we got y'all okay? I'll call the realtor first thing in the morning and we can find something " he said grabbing most of our stuff. We headed back in " Baby my feet hurt " My momma whined " I been telling you all day to what? " he said making the baby jump " why you gotta yell " She said crying I laughed I don't miss that one bit.

" Ima rub them chill I'm sorry " he said I smiled I just want love like them, they never show what they going through with us I guess my momma learned over her past relationships. I loved the way Gee loved my momma he admired her and loved her kids. " Where kay at? " I asked " Man Idk that lil girl is out of hand Im being patient and trying to work with her but that's all about to change soon " Gee said I shook my head she had been here for months now and she still didn't respect my momma like she should.

" It's gone be okay hopefully she comes around " I said to them.

( KAYLYNNS POV )

" So when you gone tell her? " I asked looking at eli he smacked his lips " stfu damn all you do is worry about her this why I don't be fucking yo ass now " He yelled and I just got quiet. That bitch ain't my sister so before y'all say I'm grimy I'm not " whatever " I said walking away and he grabbed me. " I'm sorry come hea " He said grabbing me by the neck and sliding in me we had been fucking all day. He has a condo Kari doesn't know about and I just stay here most of the time I go home when I feel like it.

I can't wait to get pregnant and have his baby to really make the bitch mad he would never fuck me with out a condom I know he love me cause he ain't been with her or that baby. Dumb ass bitch thought that baby was gone keep him and now look at him " Fuck daddy " I said moaning " Fuck KARI " he moaned and I hopped up " FUCK YOU BITCH KNOW DAMN WELL IM NOT HER " I screamed " man get yo dick sucking ass out my face " he said.