Love never dies

( KARI'S POV )

I'm back and I'm better I miss Elijah so bad I just don't wanna get judge for going back to him, my therapist said I gotta do what's happy for me and don't keep just accepting anything either but it's okay to want to go back he's all I knew. I'm gonna give him another chance and this is final not gone lie I'm not just gone go running back. If i can forgive him tho my therapist said I do need to forgive my family.

I just feel like they picked her side cause she had trauma my momma constantly screamed let it go she's going through something. Like what? If she fucked gee she would've been pissed only reason she didn't cause it's the hoes daddy, I know I hurt gee taking his grandson away specially since my momma ended up having a girl when they said it was a boy. They bond was everything I still showed him pictures but I just picked my sanity and my son like always.

Refused to let him be around that toxic ass mess, but KARIO had completely stopped fucking with everybody but me but he still dropped the kids off I didn't and I don't blame him I love my nieces they come and spend the night and all that. When Kario's ready he'll come around speaking of him he was calling as I was packing me and JRs bag. " Hey sis you wanna meet me over moms? " he said I looked at the phone like huh? " What you doing there " I asked " she wanna talk so Ima let her " He said I agreed and finished packing before I got JR ready.

" Wanna see pa pa? " I asked " Pa Pa Pa Pa!!! " he screamed I laughed we headed out and I saw cars of my siblings so let's see how this goes. I walked in and just looked at everybody I ain't really have much to say " PA PA PA PA " JR screamed " my mansssss " he said running and picking him up damn I feel bad now. Jr was two I felt bad they missed everything I was running away from my problems once again and my therapist let me know that she made sure to tell me when I was right and wrong I loved that lady!

" AMOR come get JR and take him to the park for a sec " My momma yelled " yes ma'am " she said grabbing her keys and leaving with his car seat they had and him " make sure you tell her when you have to pee ok? No messes alright ?? " I said kissing him " bye mommy I love you " he said walking out. I sat down the tension is thick " All this silence is childish " jay said. I rolled my eyes " Yeah it's childish to you cause Yo nigga ain't get fucked but if he did you'd still be raising hell " I said and KARIO said " facts ".

She smacked her lips " You can't be mad cause yo niggas easy " she said I looked at her " My nigga easy but yours just had a baby on you , you no better mine was smart enough to strap up huh? " I said " ENOUGH " gee said " This shit is ridiculous we can talk with out insulting each other " He said " I don't like that you kept my grandson from me , I understand your frustration , your angriness but he was my heart and you ripped that away KARIO didn't even keep his girls away " He said " I chose my peace and yeah I regret taking him away but sometimes it's best to focus or your family and not the one you came from " I said.

" You dead ass wrong he's being nice I'm not " My momma said " and that's why I didn't wanna come over here " I said Rolling my eyes " You a spoiled ass brat, You need to get yo shit together " she said I was tryna bite my tongue. " you know what, I don't gotta get shit together cause no matter what I always handle my business you chose your husbands daughter over your own that shows a lot and I'll never respect you. My daddy told me to hear you about but honestly fuck you " I yelled. " Toxic ass mother " I said.

I got up and she slapped me this bitch put her hands on me. " you'll never see my son again! " I said walking out " i love you KARIO and Kayden " I said ignoring Jay fuck that bitch too. " Don't go" gee said " I'm real tired of you speaking for her she's a grown ass woman if you can talk and forgive me she can too she's toxic and you know it! If you wanna see him you still can but it won't be over here " I said.