All Grown up! 🫶🏾

Its been 12 years kelis and gee have been married and now their kids are older and living their life .
Kayden is the oldest and he's 24, Jay is 21, the twins are 18, Amor is 14, and our boy set of twins Kayson and Kian are 12. Last but not least nyla is 3 . Kayden had moved out and is living 20 minutes away from us, owning 2 stores and a clothing line.

Jay is 21 and she has a hair salon she's the coldest in LA with this hair shit, she also doesn't live with us anymore. They here everyday can't tell they left.

The twins were in they last year of highschool , KARIO was managing one of kaydens stores and Kari was playing volley ball and sometimes doing make up and dreads at her sisters shop.

Amor is a freshman in high school, the twins kayson and kian are in 7th grade and Nyla wasn't in school yet we let her go daycare sometimes.

( KELIS POV )

" YALL BETTER GET TF UP AND BE HEADING OUT KARIO AND KARI AND AMOR IS RIDING WITH ONE OF YALL " I spoke yelling up the stairs.

" But ma , she can catch the school bus " KARIO said " yeah tf right she riding with one of y'all that's final , y'all all at the same school " I spat finishing cooking breakfast for the kids. " mommy i hungry  " Nyla said i smiled making her a plate and sitting her at the table.

I made kayson and kians plate , " good morning boys eat and I'm going to drop you guys off at the school " i said they started eating nodding in agreement . " good morning mamas " gee said standing behind me kissing on me.

( KARI POV )
My name is Kari , and I'm 18 we will turn 19 a couple of weeks after graduation , I love playing volleyball I'm a beast on the court . I'm single , but i do have a best friend his name is ELIJAH he's so fineee. I ran downstairs grabbing a plate " Come on AMOR " i yelled heading to the car.

Watching amor come out and get in the front seat " Goodmorning lil sis " i said while heading towards Starbucks. " what do you want amor? " i asked " a caramel frappe " she said " Can I have 2 caramel frappes " i said " that'll be $14.02 first window " i grabbed the drinks and headed to school .

" have a good day lil sis , if you need a ride home let me know " i said as we went our separate ways . " Elijah get your hands off me " I said not looking back just smelling his cologne .

" Why you didn't call me back last night Chanel? " he said whispering in my ear. I squirmed while he smirked " Stop Eli " I whined. " I fell asleep " i said softy. " mhmm, I wanna take you out one day this weekend you got practice? " he asked " No this is our off season week , no practice no games for 2 weeks! " i said happily. " Where we going Eli " i asked .

" Don't worry just dress sexy " he said kissing my cheek and walking to sit with his home boys . " Ma'am why was eli all up on you like that, just friends my ass " My cousin Aaliyah spoke my momma convinced my auntie Amiyah to move out here after her break up with Izzy, Aaliyah's dad. She sees him in the summer now, I'm happy my best bitch is here. " listen it's a party at club lux tomorrow you down? " she said I smiled knowing Jay would hit me up asking did I wanna go with her . Me and her was still close as ever, when I couldn't talk to our parents i knew i could talk to her.

The school day was pretty chill, I don't talk to anyone frl besides my cousin and KARIO when he's not being a whore and kicking it with Elijah nem. I rolled my eyes thinking of Elijah and were he was taking me. " YOUR SISTER IS FIGHTING In the GYM " some girl came running towards me . Me and Aaliyah took off running seeing amor beating up 2 girls , while a 3rd one jumped in.