Lifeeee🥵

( Gee's pov )

Me and Kaylynn have grew close just like me and all my other kids, " dad " Kaylynn said making me raise up and look at her " what's up " I said " your wife is mean " she said I smacked my lips since she's been here it's kinda been rocky not gone lie. They both have smart mouths so they clash, " what happened " I asked " All these kids in here but I'm the one who has to clean 24/7? " She said I smacked my lips " Look you have to respect her ok? I'll talk to her " I said as she walked out.

Kelis got out the shower and was drying off " Kay said you being hard on her what's up with that? " I asked her " Hard on her? I told her to clean up her mess I shouldn't have to tell no grown ass 17 year old that " she said " I let her know she has to respect you but it should be the same all around " I said " Really? It was never no disrespect i asked her to clean her mess up several times before raising my voice, but since me correcting your daughter is a problem y'all both can get out " She said walking away.

I smacked my lips " yo you frl? " I said to her " dead ass you really think I would mistreat her? She don't respect me and you letting her disrespect so like I said " she said I didn't even say shit else I can't win. " I never had this problem with Kayden " She said she was right I was tripping I guess I was just trying to make her as happy as I could since she did have to up and leave.

" I'm sorry ma " I said grabbing her " get off me gee you really piss me off " she said mugging my face " aye I'm not putting my hands on you so don't put yo hands on me " I yelled " FUCK YOU NIGGA I DO WHAT I WANT! " She screamed in my face mushing my head I was a ticking time bomb " YO KELIS KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME " I yelled in her face. " Soon as I hit yo ass back it's gone be the end of the world so keep your fucking hands off me " I said tryna walk away.

" I hate you gee I swear I do " she said throwing a shoe at me smacking me dead in my lip " You dead ass got me fucked up " I said grabbing her by her throat " I can't breathe gee " she cried " STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME KELIS " I yelled " daddy stoppp " kaylyn screamed. I let go walking out the house I needed a break.

( Kelis Pov )

I sat down crying catching my breath " you ok? I'm sorry for giving you a hard time. If this was my fault I'm sorry seeing that triggers some past traumas for me " she said " it's not your fault baby, and it's okay he's just upset I hit him first " I said to her " I promise I'm working on my attitude i shouldn't take being mad at my mom for just up and giving me away out on you but I'm super angry ya know? " She said and I hugged her " listen i love your dad , this is just a bump in the road but we gone be okay and i promise you gone be okay " I said to her.

" Ma " i hear kayden say " you okay ma?? " He said " yeah I'm good just talking to your sister what's up " I asked him " where's my dad at " he asked " I don't
Know and I don't care right now " I said to him. " Wanna hang out kay? " he asked and she nodded " is that okay? " she asked me and i nodded they left so now the house was empty.

I have been moody as hell so I decided to call my doctor to see what's wrong, I got dressed heading to the doctors office. I turned off my location and headed in signing myself in and waiting on the nurse to call me back. I heard my name after 10 mins and followed the nurse to the room. " What brings you in today kelis? " She asked while getting my vitals " I'm so tired, so moody " I said to her.

" Sounds like we should get you a pregnancy test " she said as she wrote my vitals down and went to get a cup for me to pee in. " Here you go and I'll be waiting here while you go do that " she said as I walked out heading to the bathroom. Once I was finished I washed my hands sitting down waiting for her to come back and give me the results . Lord I'ma stop having sex I promise😂😂😂