Rollercoaster

( KELIS POV )
i fell back into his trap , smh. Ja is going to be pissed I thought to myself " fuck " i spat. I'm always fucking up tone has a gf and I have Ja, why do I feel bad when ja was on the phone with another bitch while I getting ready.

I went downstairs ready to go out and shake my ass, " this mf is packed " i stated walking in club vibes. " bitch is that Kane damn he done got fine " Amiyah yelled over the music. The boys was in a section, I smirked looking over at Kane.

( KANES POV )
" Damn is that yo girl Kane? " my right hand baby said, I looked over a Kelis " damn i miss her lil ass " I spoke, " aye lil mama send shawty over there a bottle of don 1942 " I said watching her walk off and go get it. I would love to chop it up with her , I never saw her after her Miami trip.

I been watching and seeing that she got 3 kids, I can't but help to be mad that nigga tone got to put a baby in her , looks like they still together. Not for long I need what's mine back, I looked over to the section where she was with her girls and tone and his bitch ass homeboys. Holding my glass up as she holds the bottle up.

( KELIS POV )
We got to the section, Dave was talking to some bitches typical like he ain't just eat my pussy. I rolled my eyes seeing a bottle girl come towards me with a bottle of 1942.
" This is from the handsome man over there " pointing to Kane, I smiled holding the bottle up as he held his glass up. I threw back a shot I could feel tone staring me down , not worrying about him , I made the girls drive the boat . " y'all gone be drunk " tone spat.
" Okay? We grown " I said , while taking two shots " you acting like a hoe " he yelled. I mugged him " a hoe cause I'm enjoying myself after taking care of YOUR KIDS!? DONT SAY SHIT ELSE TO ME BITCH , BE A DADDY " i spat. Walking off , I looked up bumping in to JA " Baby " i whined " Wassup ma what's wrong " he asked " none just had to snap on my bitch ass bd for saying I'm acting like a hoe " I spoke truthfully.
He smacked his lips " was you? " i rolled my eyes " fuck you too JA " i spoke.
" I'm sorry mamas you ready to go? " he asked " no I wanna have fun I haven't even got to dance frl " he smirked " i got a section come on " he grabbed my hand taking me to his section. It was me him and a couple other ballers and they girls it was vibes.
" Like ClubGod say, "Throw that ass, poke it out"
I ain't gay, but I'll let a bitch eat me out
Yeah, bad bitch, and my bitches too
Take all these niggas money what we finsta do "
" This my song Bae " i spoke as i got up looking over at my friends , and started throwing in JA face . He was slapping my ass while I was throwing this mf, " yeah Bae " he spat.
" aye Bae sit down why tf that nigga mugging you ? " he said I looked at Kane. Damn I thought " ARMANI " ja spoke, I took a shot " bae stop he's someone from my past , like first love type shit he might be mad probably thought I was still with tone " I spoke quickly. He didn't say nothing at all, I looked at my phone seeing the girls group chat.
iMessages:
Izzyhoemiyah; trouble in paradise huh?
BigBootyKe; chile ja is asking about Kane!
Lilbootykayla; man , if looks could kill friend you'd be dead from all 3.
BigBootyKe: man this is bs , ain't nobody my nigga! I'm single.
" there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do for you boy " I sung softly, still sitting on ja lap he kissed my cheek. " i don't care what the others say now that I got you baeee " i sung soppily kissing him. " I'm drunk baby , i want some dick " I whined.
" chill out mamas come on " He spoke.
( JAMORANTS NIGGA )
I grabbed her hand letting my niggas know we was out, her lil ass was drunk and about to get fucked real good. As we leaving she said bye to her crew and then the nigga that been staring the whole night approached us I mugged " Kelis you enjoy that bottle man" he asked she looked at me before speaking " yeah, thanks " she spoke before waking out the door. I mugged she got me fucked up on god, we got to the car " Ja where are my kids? " she asked. " was you worried about them when you was smiling up in niggas faces accepting bottles? " he said angrily. " FUCK YOU JA, I WASNT SMILING IN HIS FACE HE SENT IT TO THE SECTION I WAS AT" she yelled. " yo who the fuck you yelling at? " i grilled her. " FUCK YOU KELIS IM SICK OF NIGGAS DISRESPECTING ME " he yelled.