Chapter 13 ( back in da city )

( Kelis Pov )
We just landed back in Atlanta, i smiled i miss home. I can't even lie Ja carried a sleeping Kari as the driver got the luggage and KARIO and Jay Jay ran to the truck.

I strapped them in as Ja strapped Kari in " daddy pick me up " she whined Ja chuckled " mamas I'm uncle ja and sit down stop whining " He said and she just sat there quiet these kids loved that man, Specially Kari she was attached to him. " We going back to yo old crib?

" he spoke , " no it's not enough room for all of us my dad got us a house for here " I said. " i love you " she spoke " i love you too girl " as I kissed her lips. " ew don't kiss my momma" I heard KARIO say " daddy you just kissed that girl whe was at the park " he said .

I raised my eyebrow. I wiped my lips off " man don't start that shit Armani she kissed me and what did i do kids "he asked. " You pushed her off and said yo wife would beat her ass " KARIO said word for word.

I gasped " KARIO watch your mouth for i tell your dad when you see him " he laughed " nigga ain't my daddy " ja laughed i looked at him " Chill out KARIO he is your pops " ja spoke. Lord what and I going to do with them. We got to the crib and the kids ran inside finding they room, we got the bags out. It felt great in Atlanta today. I can't wait to link with my girls! Ja slapped my ass " you still in the dog house Nigga " i spoke rolling my eyes. " yeah aight " he said .

We got in the crib going to our room after putting the girls stuff up, ja was putting KARIO stuff up. My phone rung " I heard you was in the city can I come grab the kids and swing them by my moms before the bbq ? " he asked. " that's cool I'm going to send you my address " I said then hung up. " Bae tone is about to come get the twins im going to shower can you get them dressed? " i asked him before kissing him slowly.

" jaaaa " i moaned he stuck his hand and my pants and begin playing with fat ma. " tell the kids get ready Bae " i whined . " hold on let me eat her real quick " i laughed " bae tone on the way get them ready and I'm sure Jay Jay will take a nap we can do it then " he smacked his lips pulling his hands out her hands and slurping his fingers. She smiled his freak ass, She proceeded to go in the shower. He washed his hands going to get Kari ready first

( JAMORANTS Pov )
" Lil ma come on ya daddy finna come get you " i said making her smack her lips " Daddy i don't wanna go " she whined! " it's uncle ja mamas go and I'll see you at the bbq ok?

" she cried i sat her underwear out and a little sweatsuit it was pretty warm but not warm enough for shorts yet. " you so pretty mamas like your mommy " she laughed. " i love you daddy i mean uncle ja " i laughed she's too funny. Go wait downstairs let me go get KARIO together I stated before after snapping a picture of her.

" KARIO come out this sweatsuit on so you can go with your dad " i semi yelled

" KARIO come out this sweatsuit on so you can go with your dad " i semi yelled . " okay pops " i chuckled these kids were petty like they mom.