" A year anniversary "

Tones ( Pov )

The day I always hate dreading , the day apart of my heart left , the day my day 1 nigga got killed.

Kairooooo world 🌎 🤞🏾💙 ( 3-10-18) I remember everything about that day that I tried to forget the blood all over my clothes , I sit at the graveyard with a fifth of Hennessy reminiscing about this day...

Him telling us his last words and us telling him " Bro just be quiet you gone make it " I got yo sister as always you knew how much I loved her , always told me " bitch the day you fuck over my sister the day we fall out as home boys.

I'm gonna do right by her I promise . Bro you know we go through our shit but I really love that girl. Tears roll down my eyes man Kairo it was suppose to be me , you and J forever wtf man .

I know you looking at me like bro stop that soft shit but this day is so damn hard for me . Nigga I don't even cry 😂😂😂 I sit and sit replaying that night just downing the 5th of Hennessy .

I'm fucked up dawg, I gotta go check on your sister you know we gone turn up for you tonight at TRUTH. Yo sister makes sure to show out for you anytime she needs too. Ima head on out bro, it's not good bye it's I'll see you later .

( Nipsey aka Kairo🥺😢 )I headed out down the streets of Baton rouge I already know my baby is going through it, this day is rough on everybody but the whole city knows how hard Kelis went for KARIO they bond was tough as hell

I headed out down the streets of Baton rouge I already know my baby is going through it, this day is rough on everybody but the whole city knows how hard Kelis went for KARIO they bond was tough as hell.

Even they mom and dad couldn't stop that bond they hated how she was for him, but all the shit he did he made sure to be involved in her life how a big brother was pose to.

I pulled in the drive way and seen Jermaine's car we all thought it was best to meet up have breakfast and just be around each other .

I walked in the house to see Jermaine and Kayla kissing " Damn mfs get a room freak hoes " I started laughing.

" Man fuck you this ain't yo house knock " I did just walk in haha, this my shit. " Where's baby girl at ?" Kayla looked at me and pointed to the room, some days are really hard for her I don't blame her I try to comfort her as much as I can.

I walk up the steps , and peep around the corner I see her laying on the bed with a picture of her and KARIO " I love you and I know you wouldn't want me to be like this. KARIO why , why'd you leave me it's not fair .

You left me broken K how am I suppose to let this go " Damn man this shit never gets easier that was my dawg. I walk in " hey tone " she says in a whisper , I kiss her on her head " I love you baby girl , i got you forever let it out " Tears just flowing down her face. I sigh and rub my hands over my face , never in a million years would I think it would be one of my homies in the grave.

Kayla comes busting through the room " The food is done let's eat " and she walks back out. " I'm coming I'm just gonna get in the shower first T " I raised my eyebrows " I wanna get in too " she laughed " you do smell like liquor " She gets up and goes and runs the water. Even though we not together I love her , she's done held me down through everything .

I ain't gone front I be out here , I'm safe as hell tho no baby mommas no stds or none of that shit, I only fuck her raw . She stingy as hell tho I can't blame her she just want a relationship and I don't wanna be tied down at the moment.

" T come on " she says , I start to take off my clothes and stuff preparing myself to burn like a bowl of noodles her water be hot as hell.

Like damn Bae what you tryna burn my skin off? My dick instantly stands up " fuck kelis why you do this to me knowing I can't just take a shower with you? Am I still in trouble or can I fuck you " I breathe down her neck.

I know she's turned on and I'm praying she let me tap that I miss being inside of her. " T I want you to fuck meeeeeee, I'll worry about the consequences later " she whimpers . Say no more baby , I'm finna get some wet good ass pussy I'm happy as hell.

I wasted no time in sliding in I'm about to teach her a lesson, I'm tired of being placed on punishment Ima teach her something today. Her moans fill the bathroom " T slow down ahhhhh fuck " I'm beating her shit up " Shut up and take this dick " I smack her ass and keep stroking ..

" You miss this dick Kelis , You miss this dick? Speak tf up " I say and slap her ass . She cries out " yes T i miss it , i miss you , i miss us " I start going even harder yeah I'm off punishment now I know so.

I slow down and watch her whimper " T stop playing ahhh I'm about to cum " I smile and pull out I'm about to to teach her ass about fucking with me. I wash up and get out the shower leaving her in there pissed lmao.