Chapters Seven: Dreamland

Previous on One Night

Dear Reelyn

We are happy to see that you for this letter. We do not want to harm you in any way, we are just trying to keep you safe. I an the other's are just saying that it would be best if you stay with us for awhile. I know you are so confused probably alot actually, you will get the answer in time my sweetly I an the others are expected to see you here by the of the given hours you were told.  You can not  say no If you do not cooperate with us we will come get you ourselves, an say we won't be to please with it!  Punishments will come if you try anything stupidity,  we will Know. Well my Sweetly see you soon.

Love your soon to be Lond's  xoxoo

SHIT SHIT SHIT

What the...fuck

~~~~~~
Me being me I don't do anything... I just wait for a knock on a door or call? Like hello why threatened me? This is some sick joke someone's pulling?
Who ever it is they will hear no more then my hand slapping them across the face.

Frustrated I couldn't fine an a excuse to not clean up I got up and clean trying to not picture myself alone with the comings baby. Knowing that Xavier has left with no Indications to join on the family to be I try to just think I never meet him. I was going to get custody but think things over I was a little emotional when thinking that.
I was upset and angry at myself for sleep with him so carelessly.

From thinking it would only take an hour to clean the place... WRONG It took 6 hours My feet are killing me.   I finally was all done " Jesus Christ boy you are something to to carry" touching my belly 

It's get bigger my the week though  as I rest my head back on the couch slowly drifting to the Summer dreamland.

Vote
comment 💬

One Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें