Chapter Five |Letter

I am about five and half months pregnant Now And I have a meeting with a worker of mine to get to see about custody of the baby.
I know I shouldn't do it because it will just make things harder for him and me but haven't heard from him in two and half months I know I being stupid to get full custody. But he hasn't call or text I Don't know what to really do? I watch a show about a girl my age or so showing she got left behind too but not long after the father went to court to get full custody for the baby.

Okay I am being beyond dumb to think Xavier would do that, Right?
I blame it on my hormones.

After getting dressed and ready to go I get a unknown number call This is the hundredth Time so far Scams asking for money or some pimbo want's something's.
I put my phone in my bag and head out the door.

I am so Glad I move in the first floor or I wouldn't be getting anywhere, I put my hand on by bump feel the baby kicking.
if your wondering I do not know the gender yet I'm keeping it a surprise.

I get in my car start it up to get it warm in the car, it's mid October so it's getting cold out here.

I was about to back up until a black car pulls up behind me. making me stuck here. Like hello I was just freaking backing up!

I honk the horn to get the person attention, someone got out of the car a guy with a mean face, tall. with blonde hair, cute looking to other people but me. He Ain't my Type,

knock knock one window door this Just gave me a flash back on Supernatural!

I jump getting out of my thoughts by the mean looking guy, I didn't know why? or what he wanted. Was the a gas leak in my car or something behind it?
from the thoughts going on my hand it had to be one of those, So I pull down my window. "May I Help you sir?"

"Yes you may I have a letter to give you from my Kings. And they say if you do not do as they wish they will come get you them selfs. I won't dare say No....if I were you just follow the rules. You have 29 hours to give an answer. "At that the mean looking guy left with out letting me getting anything out.

NOTE: Hello, see I did it! short I know but I do not want this chapter to take it all ya know.

hope you enjoy! comment on ideas men names. plzz ya gonna like it if your a freak like me! *fan self dramatically*

(Warning I am not a professional writer so I make mistakes a lot and I am practicing still so there might be errors on words that don't make sense sorry 😶 May fix it up when the book is done.)
Also short chapter's

Vote ⭐
comment💬

(Words count 551)