13. Our room Dolly

Dolly felt the rumble underneath as her consciousness began to return. She felt the harsh leather of the car seats underneath her and then realised her head was laying across someone's lap. Realising it was Roberto underneath, she felt it best to feign sleep for a bit longer not wanting to face up to the activities from the plane journey. She found it strange enough that she slept through not only landing but also being moved to a car. The memories of the plane ride started to return full force. She could still feel his hands on her hips as he rose her up and down in ecstasy. You, I belong to you. The words she had spoken not that long ago coming back to haunt her. He played her body like a toy as he got her to admit what he wanted. Why he wanted her still baffled her. She had nothing worth giving, she was nothing worth fighting for, but she did belong to him none the less. A fate she must resign herself to. She had made this deal. She would keep her family safe and well looked after as long as she did everything he had asked of her. Unfortunately she did not predict the turmoil brewing within her soul. Although all she was doing was for a genuine cause. It did not excuse the fact, she was selling her body to a man. The plight of the young Irish girl, she thought, still being raised with the fear of god and it would never be the man's fault. 

A sudden movement forced her head to slide forward on Roberto's lap. She could feel it was from him suddenly sitting up straight. A hand lighted stroked the side of her head removing any hair from her face. "Wake up Dolly, we are home." She opened her eyes still facing forward. "How long was i asleep. When did we land?" She asked one of the many questions that had been plaguing her since she woke. She sat up straight and peered out the Window as the car approached the largest gate she had ever seen. Black metal weaved in and out through each other into an intricate design like nothing she had ever seen before. The gate itself stood at 9 feet tall easily and was accompanied by stone walls that ended about a foot taller. As the driver opened his window to acknowledge the security man on the gate, only one thought came to mind. There would be no escape. These gates were designed to solely keep the insiders in and the outsiders out.

Dolly looked to Roberto still waiting for the answers to her questions. Still fighting the urge to lower her head when she talked it was almost becoming painful to raise her head to look people in the eye. Holding his eye contact until he answered, it was almost like he was training her. After what felt like about ten minutes he finally smiled. "I'm sorry Dolly. You were so scared on the plane I only wanted to help you to relax I did not expect for you to sleep for this long." He wrapped his arms around her as he continued. "Or maybe I just tired you out." He dipped his head till his face was buried in her hair at the base of her neck. She blushed at the reminder of the events of the plane. She would not blame whatever he had giving her. As relaxed as she was her mind was still her own. And it was not like she would have said no either way. "God. What that blush does to me?" He commented, rising his head from her neck only cause the red of her cheeks to deepen three shades. 

The car came to a stop after about half a mile from the security gate. Roberto got out of the car and moved around to her side, opening her door like a perfect gentle man. She caught his waiting hand in hers as she exited the vehicle. "Who lives here? This place is huge." She looked up at the two story mansion. It reminded her of the house in Italy just three or four times larger. The imposing white building with a wrap around porch. Littered with pillars that appeared to be holding up the balcony that took up the length of the house. The seven square windows that made the length of the house stood out from the black shutters that were to the sides of them. "just me, a few of my best men and ... eh.. some workers. And now you of course." He turned towards her with a smile that seemed to bring the light to his eyes. 

The made their made way up a few steps towards the black wooden door. It felt like the last barrier to her freedom, Once she went through these doors there would be no going back, no escape, no home , no more family. This would be her life now. Still holding tight to her hand, he used his free hand to open the door and lead her into the house. Dolly instantly took a step back at the sight of three large men lined up at the door.  Roberto tightened his grip on her hand and lead her forward till she was a step in front of him. Wrapping his arms around her waist from behind he held her tight molding her body to fit against his own. Roberto looked at his men. "Boys, this is my Dolly. Treat her as you would a queen. She's mine. No one will touch her." The men nodded in understanding. Roberto nodded towards the first man. His brown hair was cut short in an almost buzz cut. The Black suit he wearing was complemented by the grey matching shirt and tie. Although the suit covered his body Dolly could see how his body was made of pure muscle, definitely not someone she would win a fight with. Even with his six foot four height and wide mass of muscle, he still held a warm comforting smile that Riley couldn't help but smile back at. "This is Silas, He is my second in command. If you need anything and you can't find me, Silas will sort you out." Roberto turned to the other two men. The nearest one nodded to Dolly. His bright blue eyes hypnotising her. He had messy waves of dark brown hair were just long enough to create a bed head type mess on the top of his head. His smile barely noticeable due to the large dimples that seemed to have the ability to swallow her up. "This is Miles. He will be one of your body guards whenever you leave the house." Dolly nodded at Miles as he took a step forward to shake her hand. Roberto grabbed Dolly's waist tighter as he pulled her behind him. Then slapping Miles' hand away, he roared. "She is mine, you will not touch her." Taking a step back Miles raised his hands in surrender. "Don't Worry boss, didn't mean anything by it. I know she yours. I have enough on my plate any way." Miles shot a quick wink to Dolly as he finished speaking. Dolly understood, those Dimples were not to be underestimated. Roberto continued down the Line to the last man. "This is Pearse. His will also be your bodyguard unless i need him for other work." Pearse gave her a slight bow of the head as Dolly just smiled and nodded. Pearse was about the same height as Silas but was a lot leaner although still oozed strength and danger. His blonde hair was just on the untidy side of grown out. His grey eyes showed no emotion during the whole exchange.  It was taking everything within her to not drop her eyes to the floor while being surrounded by the four most intimidating men she had ever met in her life.