Kelis 💓

Let me introduce myself , my name is KELIS Armani Jones I'm 22 years old I work as a manager of one of my dads many shoe stores and I do braids at my mothers salon 🙄

People always say I bet it's great to have a dad who owns a lot of stores but I'd take time with him than him owning all types of stores , don't get me wrong I love being able to have anything I want but money doesn't by happiness all the time.

I've always been daddies princess so now that I'm older him being away all the time bothers me him and my mom she's a big hairstylist I do hair but it's not an career for me I do it for fun ..

I'm really good at doing hair it's just not something I wanna focus on ya know? I'm one of those persons that have tried everything and if ain't for me I'll not do it.

My dad always use to make me finish sports that I did because I use to change my mind after a few practices 😂😂

Anyways let me tell y'all about some of my of the main people in my life then we gone get on with the story. I am my mom and dad's youngest child I had an older brother.

I would pay to have back any day🥺
on 3/10/18 he was killed in a drive by shooting my brother always chose the streets my dad and mom turned they back on him and that's why I hold a lot of resentment towards them , Even though he chose that rough life they didn't have to turn they back on him.

I loved him so much no matter how much they tried to keep me away from him I never stopped , I'd give anything for that brother and sister bond back .

The only one who had time for me ended up being taking from me that's where a lot of my hurt comes from! Anybody who knows my brother knows me and they know I took it hard , I keep him living even though he's gone.

It's KARIO WORLD FOREVERRRR UNTIL THE DEATH OF ME💙🤞🏾 I have 2 bestfriends I don't roll with any other bitches these hoes be too fake and ready to tell your business to the next bitch .

Kayla is my chocolate bitch she's older than me by 2 years (24) i've always been the baby of the bunch she's itty bitty but my bitch feisty not the one to play with she's in a relationship with Jermaine one of my brothers main men he had 2, they ran the streets of Baton Rouge Louisiana .

Jermaine and Kayla have been together forever since we were babies I admire the fuck out of they relationship , he always told me him and K if he can't treat you like your big brothers do then you don't need him.

I never listen tho I'm always hearing " I told you so " 😭 that's my big bro he helped me so much coping with K being gone and that's why we locked in for life.

Then there's Amiyah my ride or die literally she's my big cousin so we've always been locked in she's 24 too her and she's single and gay as hell😂

She's so beautiful but she is really into girls my mom shady ass don't like that cause the hoe claim to be so holy but trust me I know the real her and you don't turn away family because they like other things .

Gay or not she's my cousin and ima fuck with her no matter what she likes . Y'all will meet some of the other characters along the way, let me introduce y'all to one more person.

Tone he's my brothers other right man and he's so damn fine he's 26 and he also has been there for me since my brother been gone them niggas really held they words for my brother and that was to always take care of me.

Everybody knew how much tone loved me tho , He claim he'll never be in love and all this and that but wanna make sure I'm not doing shit. He can be a hoe i can't 😂😂 I done been in so much shit because of this nigga , I mean hoes really hate me . Y'all will see later on in the story ☺️