I

*charlie's POV*

Eyes. They are like magic orbs. They can tell you almost everything about a person. I never forgot one pair of eyes. My brothers. I only ever seen him once, when I was a very young child. He left, with my mother, when in was just a baby. I was unwanted. My dad was distraught when they left. He turned to alcohol. At first it was just a few drinks now and then to help cope. But then he couldn't stop. Alcohol. The thing that ruined my life. If my dad had never turned to it I think we would have been able to cope, and rebuild our lives. But no. Things never turn out how you want.

My dad used to beat me. He used to because now I live in a care home. I left. I had to. I had no choice.

I've been here for 4 years now. 4 years. No one wants an 17 year old, they all want little kids and babies. Not an emo freak like me.

I only have 6 months until I'm 18, then they chuck me out. Left on the streets to fend for myself. I wish someone would adopt me before. Give me a start in life.

I can't get a job, cause I don't go to school and I have no qualifications. I'm basically useless. I suppose I can play guitar. But that's it.

~~~

A bit about myself.
My full name is Charlie Laura Frezzé, I took my dad's name. I'm about 5'7", so average hight. I have crimson coloured hair, my natural colour is blonde. I'm not extremely skinny, just average weight. I'm rather pale and have icy blue eyes. People often refer to me as "emo" or "goth" because of the music I listen to and the way I dress.

My favourite bands are Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, Ashestoangels, Fear and Wonder and of course Fearless Vampire Killers.

My hobbies include listening to music, playing guitar and writing songs, but only the music cause I can't write lyrics.

I left home at the age of 13, young I know, but trust me you would to. I went to an adoption centre and I've been here ever since. I don't like it but I have no choice. I will be leaving in 6 months anyway...

Or so I thought.