Moments of Hana being a noona to Jungkook

Start from the beginning

"We're sorry we didn't intend to take so long." Hana answers while rubbing Jungkook's back to comfort him, as she knows he didn't like getting scolded.

"Hana noona was protecting me hyung I'm sorry." Jungkook looks down at his feet upset that they held up the rest of the group and cause his older members to worry.

"Protecting you? What happened? Where was your guy's security guard?!" Jin gets up angered that something bad had actually happened to their female member and maknae. And also at the fact that the security guard couldn't do his job in protecting them.

"A sasaeng came after Jungkook and tried to take him somewhere. But-" Hana explains calmly.

"But Hana noona came to the rescue and fought her for me." Jungkook cuts her off throwing air punches at Jin making Taehyung chuckle but immediately stop as soon as he sees Jin glare at him. As it wasn't a laughing matter.

"WAIT YOU WHAT?!" All the boys start asking Hana if she actually did and started talking about what would happen in the press if she did fight.

"I didn't fight her I know better. She tried to punch me but I dodged it then she fell and we ran." Hana clears up the story. Then flicking Jungkook's neck for almost getting her in trouble.

"Oh thank god." Namjoon breathes out with relief.

"PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS WE ARE PREPARING FOR FLIGHT." The pilot of their jet says over the intercom, all the members take their seats. Hana goes into the corner taking a seat by herself. She pulls out her laptop and starts working on some music that she had left off on.

Jungkook plops down right next to her out of nowhere scaring her and breaking her focus away from her screen.

"YAH YOU NEARLY MADE ME GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST!" she clenches her heart then flicks Jungkook again, making him wince and rub where Hana flicked him on his forehead.

"Okay first off OW! And second thank you for coming back to get me noona, and well protecting me too. I was panicking the whole time." He rubs his neck nervously.

"You don't have to thank me Jungkook-ah. You know I always have your back. I'm just glad you're okay." Just as she says that she pats Jungkook's knee causing him to squeal a little at her lightly touching his knee.

"Is it your knee? Does it hurt still?" Hana looks at him with concern.

"I'm okay noona, really I am." Hana doesn't listen to him. She gets up from her seat to go to the fridge and grab ice to put in a ziplock bag. Along with a bottle of banana milk. She comes back to Jungkook scrolling through Twitter.

"Here keep it on your knee so the bruising and swelling goes down okay? And when we get to the hotel after we land I'm going to wrap it." She tells him while putting the straw into his banana milk and handing it to him. Fixing his bangs out of his eyes.

Jungkook later starts dozing off and soon drops his phone in his lap. Hana looks over smiling seeing he had fallen asleep. She takes the ice pack off of his knee. Then throwing away his empty banana milk bottle. She sits back down placing her blanket on his lap and shoulders.

Not a moment later Jungkook lays his head on her shoulder, Hana moves his bangs that had grown out longer, out of his face. And he stayed laying on Hana's shoulder sleeping peacefully beside his noona.

Bon Voyage S.4:

Hana was in the van with Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook was sitting in the back of the van at the table with Hoseok and Taehyung in sitting front of Jungkook all playing music while Hana sat in the front driving with Jimin in the passenger seat holding the walkie-talkie.