What is our Past and Future part 1

Mulai dari awal

Alex and the others have become somewhat akin to the position of Kings and Queens

Alex and the others have become somewhat akin to the position of Kings and Queens. Their powers had grown very greatly, and at maximum, thanks to the aliens visiting. But they have been growing tired and restless of what is happening outside right now. All that they want was for this madness to end. The situation wasn't any better when Kanpeki and Spawn rules their own kingdoms from afar. But after all that is happening outside of them now...they can't do this alone.

Alex: "Haaaaaa...it has been 7 years since this thing has came to us, greatly."

Toxin: "And yet, still no form of help for us."

Scorn: "<Text> any suggestions on what we can do here?"

Blue Beetle: "I do not know what else to do. This situation is a nightmare."

Koriand'r: "I wish it was a nightmare for us to wake up from to, beloved."

Alex: "And yet...this entire thing is still in reality. Is there any ideas I would like to here now?"

None of the Rulers have any idea on how to stop this sort of thing. This situation is so bad, it is affecting their minds. Almost to the point of death for that matter here. They have no idea what would work for them here. Rex and Circe kept on thinking. They put their fingers on their chin, as they have been thinking of something that was and possibly risky. Alex noticed the looks on their faces, and he spoke.