Moving In

Street POV

Waking up because I feel movement in the bed. Opening my eyes and looking down, I see Chris with an arm wrapped around me and her other hand on her bump. I don't think I will ever get tires of waking up with her in my arms. I look down at my side of the bed and see hope our puppy laying down there.

We both should have known Chris was pregnant before anything because Chris once told me that dogs always become over protective over the mothers when they are pregnant. Hope was following her around even more so than before and would growl at Luca or I if we got near her when she would fall asleep on the couch.

Chris is waking up, I move the covers off of both of us and she opens her eyes. "Good morning beautiful" I say kissing her, we stay like that for a moment longer before we both feel a kick come from Chris stomach. "Well someone else is up to" I say "yes they are, now make it stop" she replies "yes my love" I state. I move down the bed to her stomach and start to rub her stomach. I lean down and kiss her belly and the moment I do, I feel pressure against my lips.

I see what looks like a tiny hand come up and push me away. "Well apparently we are both up" Chris says, getting out of bed "yes we are, what time is it" I ask her "It is six-twenty" she replies. Looking around my room, I see the boxes we have in there that is all my stuff. Chris already has her stuff over at the house, we did that a couple weeks ago with the help of her family when they came to see us.

She get's up and walks to the bathroom to get changed, finally sliding out of bed I put on jeans and a tshirts, light jacket. Believe it or not it gets a little cold in California, "are you ready to go" she asks walking out of the bathroom. I stare at her for a few seconds, she's wearing athletic leggings, tank top and  her favorite pair of Nikes. "Jim" I hear her say "yes" I reply "are you ready to go" she asks "yes I am" I say.

We pull up to the house and see everyone is already there. "What took you guys so long. The moving truck got here before u guys did"tan says "sorry Chris took forever to get ready" I said. "Jim, you want to spend the first night on the couch" she asks and everyone starts to bust out laughing. "No" I reply "street I think that is the smartest thing you have ever said" we hear a voice behind us say us. "Commander what are you doing here" deac asks "well I thought u guys could use some coffee and donuts. I know that's a stereotype but hey why not" he replies. "why thank u bob" annie states "coffee that sounds amazing" Chris says " well coffee for us, smoothie for the momma" he says handing Chris a smoothie.

A few hours later

We have the upstairs done and we r now working on the outside and downstairs. We have a master bedroom a master bath. A walk in closet, two guest bedrooms. Another bathroom and a linen closet, downstairs another bedroom and bathroom. Kitchen dining room and hallway closet, back yard patio and porch. It's a perfect house for us,
Walking in I see Chris and Annie hanging up pictures and Bonnie and nychelle finishing up a couple small boxes in the kitchen.

"Hey ladies dinner should be here soon, I ordered pizza. Where are the guys at" I ask? " They are outside, putting together the swing and finishing up the fire pit as well and Luca went to go get chlorine for the pool as well" Annie said. "Did I hear you say pizza" tan said walking in from outside with the guys "yes about twenty minutes" I reply. "so guys how does it feel to be homeowners" Hicks asks "it feels amazing, sir I don't know how you and your wife did it" I say "it was alot of time and patience and understanding, you hear that you weirdos" he says with a smile.

"Guys once again we can't thank you enough for helping us move in here" Chris says "Chris it's no problem we are all family here" Hondo replies. "So are guys ready to find out the gender of the baby", Annie asks "yes we are, is everything still okay to do h.q." we ask the commander "yes it is"he replies. Just then the door opens and we hear "yo everyone pizzas here" Luca yells and we all just start laughing. God what we would we do without these guys.

Chris and Street जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें