At home

Street Pov

I walk in the front door, I set my stuff in my room. I walk back out and grab a beer from the fridge, I can't deny I have feelings for chris. I have never denied that, the way she is, it's mesmerizing to watch and damn if she can't take down a bad guy. How she connects with people in the field, it doesn't matter who is it she can connect with them. I mean I would be lying if I say I didn't find Chris attractive because she is sexy as hell. I know we both felt something when we kissed, but I get it she's in a relationship with Ty and Kira.

And I wouldn't won't to mess that up for her, because I care a lot about her. And I know she cares about me as well but like she said we are team mates and friends nothing more nothing less. But I can't help my feelings, I mean I can but it doesn't mean I don't still care very deeply for her. I walk over to the couch and turn in the t.v. my favorite show is on.

I know this sounds weird but I mike and Molly, I can relate to the crazy family and all the other weirdness I guess. Still no word from mom, I guess I'm just used to this by now. Hondo was right I will always love my mom, but I cant trust her because all she cares about is herself. I get up to go and get another beer from the fridge.

I'm walking back when there is a knock on the door, I set my beer down and walk over. Opening the door there is someone I didn't expect to see. "Are you going to let me in" she asks "yah come on in...Chris" I say. Looking at her walk past me and in the door and stopping in the living room.

"Is everything ok Chris" I ask closing the door and turning to look at her. We exchange looks until I look away, I feel a hand grabbing my chin and bringing me to look her in the eyes. Our lips only inches apart, "Chris what are we doing" I ask? "Something that should have been done been a couple weeks ago" she responds.

She leaned in and kissed me, I responded by putting my hands at her waist. I pull back and look at her, "are we were doing this" I ask her "Street" she says. "Yes" I reply "just shut up and kiss me" she states "you got it" I reply.