Streets mom

Hondo Pov

I called the prison to let them know to let karen is about to have two surprise visitors, "You ready for this kid" I ask "Yes, I'm over this she should have never disrespected chris like that" He responds the tone in his voice is pissed off. I don't think I have ever seen him this pissed off about something, "Street relax" I say as we walk up to the prison doors. "I will try my best'' he states, we secure our weapons to the guards and head to visitors room. Walking past the glass we see karen sitting at the table with her back facing the windows. Opening the door she turns around hearing the door open, turning around she sees street and then me and her smile fades. "Mom im not here to be polite, I'm here to tell you that since what happened earlier today were done" He says "What why" she responds "Well let's see, you caused chris stress and our child stress which isn't good for either of them. and honestly I can tell you were just trying to work me over yet again for something. I'm sick of it, you will not be apart of our childs life or our life at this point" He says looking her straight in the face. "You will regret this jimmy" karen says "No I won't, You disrespected the mother of my child and have fucked up my life more than once. Look I will always love you but that doesn't mean I need you in my life" he says and goes to walk out. she turns to me "You put him up to this" she says "No I didn't he wanted to come here on his own accord but I still would have brought it up to him anyway because honestly im surprised he did this. He is going to give that child everything he and chris didn't get as kids. But do yourself a favor and leave them alone" I say walking out.

Street POV

Pulling up to the house I feel calm "You good kid" hondo asks "Yes for the first time in a long time I feel like calm. Like I'm not waiting on a call from the prison and her asking me to risk everything I have accomplished" I say to him. "Kid I  know I dont say it all the time but I am so proud of you and chris both. You might not believe this when she joined she was very closed off and didn't know how to accept people into that part of her brain that we need to have some access to in order to be able to be a team" hondo tells me "Really. I had a feeling about that but I didn't want to push it" I reply. Getting out of the car walking in the door it smells like home in here, hondo and I walk towards the noise and see annie bonnie and cortez, and see the kids and luca tan and deacon. I walk up behiind chris and wrap my arms around her "So how was seeing your mom" she asks "It was fine, but she's out of our lives forever and that's the way it's going to stay. Unless she makes a change and we see it she's not welcome near us or our family" I say pointing to everyone. She titls her head to kiss me  and I kiss the top of her head and we watch the kids run around and we all have dinner like a family. I really don't know what I did to deserve this life but im glad I did it.