Telling everyone

Chris POV

We headed to hobby lobby and got a a big chalkboard, some chalk and a little police hat and onsie that said backup has arrived. Then headed over to party City and got handcuffs, and some red (yes red I hate pink) and blue balloon. On our way out I called the captain "hey captain where is everyone" I ask? "They are currently following leads and won't be back until shift is almost over" she replies "okay good we will be there soon after we pick up some cupcakes we ordered" I said.

"Alright do you need me to do anything" she asks "yes we do we need your to take a few pictures, we had them take one at hobby lobby for a big poster board but we need a few more" I say "okay no prob, and you guys can set up in the bay, I will meet you guys down there in a minute" she replied hanging up the phone.

"So are you ready for this" Jim asks me "as ready as I ever will be" I said rubbing my stomach. "I love you Chris and also I think I have found the perfect house for us and now enough room for this little one" he says rubbing his hand over mine. I move so my head is now on his shoulder, I feel him kissing my head. Smiling I kiss his shoulder through his clothes.

At SWAT

"Hey guys I got some of the patrol officers to help me with this" Jess said walking with us. I have one bag, she has the cupcakes and street has the other two bags. "Okay now we have this read", I said pulling out the chalkboard. "Oh let me read it" Jess says, it reads there's a new swat officer in town, coming in February. "This is seriously the cutest announcement ever" she says "why thank you, I came up with the idea"Jim says "who did"I ask crossing my arms and looking at him.

"Okay I take it back, captain any word on when they will be back" street asks? "Um hold on, they all just texted me. They are on there way back, pulling in about fifteen minutes" she says. "Alright let's get these pictures taken then, my phone is connected to my printer in my office" she explains. We pull out the police flag and swat flag out and lay the hat and onsie, handcuffs on it with me in front of street and the sonogram on my stomach.

Then we take another picture with the another onesie that say's their favorite backup. With street kissing my forehead and my hands.on his waist. "Okay finish with this and I by the time I make it up to my office they are going to be done"she says.  "You got it captain and thank you again and Annie is going to be here in about five minutes" I state "alright then we still have another ten before every gets here" she said walking out and going up the steps.

Annie walks in carrying in the drinks "hey guys" she says. "hey Annie do you need help" I ask "nope I have it taken care of"she replies. We talk while we set up "so Jim what was your reaction to this"Annie asks "I thought I was going to pass out but I didn't" he replies "oh I thought deac was going to do the same thing when I told him about all of my pregnancies" she states.

"Okay guys they are here, I texted them and told them to meet down here" Jess says walking back in. "Okay lets go" street said, looking around I see everything we set up. We have the pictures set up and the big poster board set up on a little stand, with the onesie, handcuffs and hat. The cupcakes are blue and red and the balloons are places with the pictures.

Annie, street and I stand in front of the table so they won't see them automatically. Hearing them come down the stairs, they see us "hey sweetheart, what are you doing here" deac asks looking at Annie. "Well I wanted to come and help street and Chris" she says smiling "help street and Chris with what" Hicks asks walking towards us. "Commander you're here now we can get started" Jim says.

We move out of the way and the guys step towards the table. We wait a few minutes for them to look at the table and Hondo, Hicks turns around to look at us. "Are you guys serious right now" Hondo says walking towards us and hugging the both of us. "Congratulations you two, but I want the both of you to go to h.r. next shift and tell them about this" Hicks said. Then deacon, Luca and tan came up and gave us a hug,"if this baby is a boy, we are going to make him the next twenty David" Luca said.

"What if the baby is a girl" I say "not in a million years" Luca said "yah she isn't allowed to ever date" Jim states. "Oh come on guys"Annie replies "nope it's the same deal with our girls Annie" deac says walking up to her and kissing her cheek. "So Chris when are you due" Jess asks "in early February, in a couple months they should have a more definitive answer" I reply.

"How far along are you" tan asks "I'm three months pregnant so since June" I reply. "Okay Chris you can stay on swat until your vest doesn't fit anymore, after that if you want you can stay behind and help Jess and Hicks from here, it's not just about you any more" Hondo said. "Yes boss and thank you" I reply. Jim comes back over to me and give some a hug and kiss and we all just stay here until we decide to actually go home.

Chris and Street On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara