Chris apartment

Chris Pov

Today was crazy drug busts and saving a kidnapping victim. Then the kidnapper had someone else to that he had been holding for over a year. He got me pretty good I have small bruise and a little spilt lip. Walking up the stairs to my apartment, I see something sitting in front of my door. I walk over and see it's a teddy bear dressed a police officer. There is a note attached to it, so I heard you had a bad day open your door for the next surprise.

Smiling I unlock my door and walk in, closing the door I turn around to see a glass of wine sitting on my counter with another note. I set my bag down on my island, I pick up the note and it says "take a sip and and go to your room and find something special on your bed. I bring my wine with me and set it on my dresser, looking at my bed I see a box sitting on my bed.

I sit on my bed and open the box and I see I thought you might already want one of these. Opening it up even more I see an l.a.p.d. shirt and black shorts and fuzzy socks in the box. Smiling I go into my attached bathroom and get changed, I know this is streets shirt because it goes down past my butt, I have to tie it back.

Walking out and grabbing my wine I hear a noise coming from my living room, walking out I see street standing in between my living room and kitchen. "How did you get in,I have keys and security password" I ask walking towards him? "Well I picked the lock and also I guessed the password was your old partners name champ" he replies "so basically I need to change my password" I stated. "Yes but don't make it daisies. It's your second favorite flower" he responds.

"How is it that you know me so well" I ask "Chris your my partner and my best friend I you know"he replies. "Really well what is my favorite movie" I ask walking up to him "you don't have an exact favorite, but you love classic eighties movies" he states. "Damn, what else do you know about me" I ask " well I know a lot of things about you but I'd rather wait" he responds. "Then come on, let's start the movie" I said. I kiss his cheek and walk over to the couch.