Apology Accepted

Street P.O.V

Chris texted me saying date night is at her apartment tonight and she ordered Greek food. Walking up to her apartment, I use my key to get in, she knew if she didn't give me a key I would pick the lock anyways. "Chris" I say walking in but hear nothing. Taking off my jacket and flannel putting them on the hook. I put my keys in the bowl, looking around I still don't see her, I take off my shoes.

I finally hear a noise coming from the hallway, walking down the hallway I smell a couple candles coming from the bedroom. Walking in I see a candles lighting up the room and walking over to the bed, sitting down taking off my shirt. "Hey that's my job" I hear a voice say, turning my head to connect eyes with that person. My eyes finally landing on Chris, looking her up and down.

She is wearing one of my t-shirts ties back showing her midriff and sweatpants. I look at the t.v. screen and see it's on Netflix "so this is date night and one more question where is the food" I ask. "It's over there by the window seal" she responds " does that mean I'm forgiven"I ask as she sits down on my lap "maybe on one condition" she replies.

"What's that"I ask trailing my fingers up and down her arm "give me a kiss and let me pick the show this time" she states. "Okay" I reply leaning in to kiss her, it's very slow and passionate. We stay like this for a few minutes, we flip so I'm on top and Chris pulls away saying "street the food is getting cold" "alright" I reply. We move up on the bed and grab the food and sit and watch friends.