Little blip

Street POV

Sitting in the waiting room is killing me, we are at the obgyns office right now waiting to be seen. "Street stop, they said it could be a minute"Chris said looking up from her magazine. "Alright Ms. Alonoso" the nurse said walking out and motioning for us to follow her back.

She opens a door for us "the doctor will be with you in a moment" she says with a smile. "Thank you" Chris replies, she hops up on the bed, "so how far along do you think you are"I ask? "Most likely maybe from a couple of months ago in June" she replied. "When did u start to suspect something" I ask standing in front of her. 

"um about four days ago, I woke up feeling really sick and then I got sick at work in the morning before we got calls and before we left and I have been feeling kind of tired and almost fell asleep in the kitchen" she replies smiling. Leaning forward to kiss her, in the middle of our kiss, the door opens.

"Hello Christina how are we doing today" he asks sitting down. She looks at me "um doc just so I can save you from a dirty look, don't call her that either Alonozo or Chris. Believe me it will save you alit of dirty looks" I tell him and he smiles "okay then, do I see here you that you are pregnant, well let's go an ultrasound and see how far along you are" he says.

"Okay so what do you want me to do" she asks "just lay back on the table and unbutton and unzip your pants a little bit and pull your top up a little bit" he says, going to the door."Hey Helena can you bring me some ultrasound gel please" he asks "yes doctor here you go"she says handing him the bottle and walking away.

"Okay so I'm going to put this on your stomach and going to apply a little pressure" he says and turning the machine on. "Okay so if you look here, you can see the amniotic sac, and then this is what we are looking for. Here is your baby" he says pointing to the screen. Grabbing Chris hand we look at the screen ourselves "oh my gosh" I said "it's like a little blip"Chris says.

"It appears that your are about three mo this along so u would say you became pregnant in june and are due in February I would say in the first couple of weeks. We should get a more definitive date in a couple of months though" he says smiling. "Thank you doctor, do we get the ultrasound pictures upfront then" I ask "yes you do just ask Rosie for then and she will be happy to help you and I would like to see you again two months from now"he says as he walks back into the hallway.

"So how do you want to tell everyone" I ask "I have the perfect idea, we need to go to hobby lobby" and get some stuff and I will text the captain tell her we are on our way in" she says. "Alright then, let's go" I say grabbing her hand as we head to the desk and walk out to the car. "Are you ready to do this" I ask her "as ready as I will ever be" she responds kissing my cheek. I still can't believe I'm going to be a dad, looking over at Chris she is absently mindlessly rubbing her stomach. Reaching over and placing my hand on top of hers, she smiles at me and I bring her hand up to my lips and she smiles.