Hell of a day

Chris pov (Seven months pregnant)

I started to workout when the guys left to go follow leads in the city I have headphones in when I feel someone come up behind me. Turning around I see it's commander hicks "Yes Sir" I ask "I need you for just a second" He replies. "Okay Let me grab my jacket and I will follow you up" I state, he waits for me to go grab it and we walk upstairs to eagles nest. "Do me favor, tell me if you recognize any of these buildings so I can send them to hondo and street you have the eagle eyes" He tells me. Stepping forward I look at the pictures "This one looks like the finaicial district downtown and these two looks like the jungle and this last one looks like the new lawyers offices being built over on third and hyperion" I reply and catch  my breath rubbing my stomach. "Chris you okay" He asks "Yes sir just a little hard to catch my breath since I woke up this morning" I tell him. He eyes me up and down before he texts hondo with the locations "Is that all sir" I ask  "Yes your good to go" he replies. I head down to the kitchen I have to catch my breath I grab my lunch from the fridge and sir on a chair. I start to eat but I feel it start to come back up I choke it down and get up to go grab water. As soon as I stand up I nearly fall to the ground, I catch myself on the table "Chris" hicks yells coming to my aid. He picks me up and helps me walk out of the kitchen "I need a medic right now" he yells and a new medic comes up "Sir you need to get her to the hosptial she burning up I have no idea whats going on but you need to get her there now" He says "Rocker I need you now" hicks yells "Yes sir" He comes running up to us "I need you to drive chris and I to the hospital she needs to go right now something is wrong" He states. Rocker picks me up and he starts running with me "Badelie your team is the go to team and tell standford hes in charge of 50" hicks yells. We get out to the motorpool and rocker puts me in the back of charger and hicks climbs in the back with me and pulls out his phone to call hondo.

Hondo pov

I hear my phone ringing street and I are checking the places hicks and chris sent us we are at the fourth place street is inside talking to the people. I hear my phone going off in my pocket "Hello"I say "Hondo you and street need to get to cedar siani hospital right now"He says "Sir what's wrong" I ask "It's chris she had a hard time catching her breath today and working out must have amplified it. I asked her to come to eagles nest and she had a hard time standing there and after that she went to the kitchen to eat I walked in just as she caught herself on a table and she is burning up rocker and I are taking her to the hospital you need to get street right now and get over here"He tells me. I run into the building I see street talking to one of the VP of the law firm, "Street" I say "What's up" he replies "Sir I am sorry but one of our teammates was just taken to the hospital one of us will come back and finish this i apologize" I say. "Yes that is fine I will let our receptionist know you will be back" he replies we run out "Hondo" street says as we get to the car "It's chris hicks said she was working  out and had a hard time catching her breath she was in the kitchen and she almost fell to the floor and hicks came in and caught her she was burning up, and rocker and hicks took her to cedar siani hospital" I tell him. His face goes pale and he goes silent, "Kid they have the best maternity ward doctors there they will both be fine" I tell him. I flip on the sirens and lights and we speed out of there, the hospital is about fifteen minutes away.

Street pov

We pull up to the hospital and run inside, we dont even stop we run and see a sign for maternity ward fourth floor. We run up the stairs and we see a nurses desk "christina alonso" I say, "Down the hall second door on the right" she says. A doctor walks out of the room "Doctor" I say "Ms.Alonso and your baby are fine she has a very bad case of heartburn and she has been overextering herself she needs to take it easy. She can excerise but it needs to be easier on her" he says "Thank you so much, when can she go home" I ask "Tomorrow, and your other team members are in there right now" he tells us smiling and walking away. Walking in there is rocker deac luca tan and hicks "Commander thank you so much you to rocker thank you so much" I say going over to chris bed "Yes commander thank you both so much I don't know what I would have done without you guys" she says smiling and taking my hand. I sit on the bed knowing the two most important people in the world to me are okay.