Surprise of a lifetime part 2

Street Pov

We reach out first destination which is a jewelry store, I look over at Chris she has a blindfold on, which I made her put on. "Okay Chris we are here" I say and she takes off the blindfold "street what are we doing here"she asks? "Well today is our two year anniversary today remember" I say "street our anniversary was three months ago what are you talking about" she asks confused? "Today is the first day of when I met you when I joined swat and we met" I say.

"awe you're so sweet" she replies leaning over and kissing me. "I'm sorry I forgot, I have just been enjoying our time together" she says blushing "Chris me to, I had to ask Hondo when was the first official day I worked with you all" I replied smiling. "Okay so what exactly are we going to get here" she asks walking around the car to me. "It's a surprise" I say putting my arm around her waist and walking in the store, walking up to the counter and the sales person recognized me.

"Awe mr. Street welcome back" he says "hello again" I reply "I'm guessing you are here for the set you ordered and this is the beautiful miss Christina" he says with a smile. "yes it's nice to meet you" Chris says with a smile "So here is what you ordered" he says handing me the long box. It's a charm bracelet with pendants that say the day we met and has an infinity symbol on it with our last names on it.

And the necklace is another pendant, with another infinity symbol that is the day we met with gemstones all around it. The month we met is April so it's diamonds, and earrings as well that are diamonds. "Oh my gosh Jim these are beautiful" she says kissing me. "Not as beautiful as you, go look in the mirror" I say, she walks over and I turn my head to the sales person "do you have the other thing we talked about" I ask him.

"Yes sir I do, you have excellent tastes"he says sliding the other box over to me. "Thank you. Hey Chris we have to be at dinner at six and it took a little bit to get here" I say "okay, thank you sir" she says as we walk out. "no thank you and have a nice rest of your day" he says with a smile.

At the restaurant

"Wait Chris there is something I want to show you before we head in" I said. "Really what is it" she asks as I pull her with me to the pier. We walk over to the end of the pier and see the rest of the boardwalk lighting up. And sail boats with their lights coming on, "what did you want to show me" she asks "right over there, there is a lighthouse and on the beach there are little lights that when the light hits them they turn different colors" I say.

I have her against my front, her back is to me, I lay my head on her shoulder. She leaned into me and places a kiss on my neck, moving her hand up to my face. "I love you Chris" I say "I love you to" she replies "but there is something I need to ask your opinion on, so I need you to turn around" I say.

"Okay"she replied as she did I take a step back, "so what do you think of my last name" I ask. "I don't know it's great, there isn't any other way to explain it besides I love it because I love you" she says. "great because I want you to take my last name,now don't kill me for saying your full name but Christina Giovanna alosono, will you are marry me" I ask?

She stands there frozen for a second before, she jumps into my arms kissing me. "So I can take this as a yes then" I say smiling in between our kisses. "Yes a million times" she replies as I set her down on her feet, "when did you get this"she asks me. "Um around four months ago, Chris I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else but you" I say.

The ring is a vintage kind of ring, it's a teardrop ring with diamonds all around it, with a silver band. "why did you pick this one" she asks "because when I saw this ring, it reminded me of you, simple yet beautiful, a little rough around the edges but soft at heart" I reply. "I love it and I love you" she states kissing me again, then I hear a whistle behind us "hell yeah" we hear. We break apart and Chris sees Hondo and the team along with Annie.

"All of you knew about this" she says "yes we did and we've known about it for about three weeks" Luca replies. "Oh yes one more thing and that we know you have wanted for a while now, but close your eyes" Hondo says "what else could there be" she asks "please close your eyes" I ask her? "Okay" she replies closing her eyes, Hondo put's the cage down and opens the door.

"Alright Chris open your eyes"Hondo says, opening her eyes she sees the little husky puppy steeping out of the kennel. "Oh my gosh"she said kneeling down and looked at the puppy as it stepped out. "Where did you get him from hondo, and you really do have a friend for everything huh, I have been looking for one for months" she said "all I did was help street get the dog and pick it up"he said smiling.

The puppy walks over to Chris and she picks it up. "Awe she is so sweet" Chris said "what do you want to name her" tan asks "I think daviey" she replied. "alright lets head into the restaurant" Annie said "wait about the puppy" Chris asks "they allow dogs they are a cop friendly restaurant, it's owned and run by a former swat officer from santa Monica" deacons says. "And plus we are on the deck upstairs and we can bring her kennel in" Luca says.

Walking in I don't think that we stopped smiling or that Chris put the puppy down. Halfway through dinner though I feel like I'm going to be rewarded for this surprise today.