18

'COS YOU'RE THE BEST MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE. Today's song is by my queen, Miss Ariana Grande ft Big Sean and it's "Best Mistake." Adios amigos/ amigas :)
----------

"Morning, ma'am." Taylor smiles at me as I place some fruit in my bowl as I'm stood around the breakfast buffet. Fuck it, I pulled my hood up especially so nobody would notice me. I'm not in the mood for smiley bullshit.

"Morning. And please call me Olivia." I place the spoon down with such a force that it frightens myself and Taylor.

"Is everything alright, Miss- Olivia?" He asks in such a kind way making me feel awful about myself.

"Sorry- yes, I'm fine thank you." I smile rubbing his shoulder before walking over to the tables. Brilliant, Amelia is not the person I really want to talk to right now. A sour smile appears on my lips before I head over to a free table and sitting down to eat my selection of pineapple, berries, and pear. Keep your cool and avoid all types of eye contact

"Mind if I join you?" A lovely American accent comes from the lady that stands in front of me who is Dakota Johnson herself.

"Sure, go for it. It's a free country." I smile widely at her as she is one of my many idols. As much as I idolise her I would love to say no, but it'd be rude so I can't.

"Not really." She remarks about my 'free country remark'.
"You must be new, I've never seen you on set before." She smiles back at me just as she sits down and places her juice and breakfast down on the four seated table.

"Oh, I don't work for the movie if that's what you're implying. I'm here with Christian Grey himself." My spoon is now pointed at the direction of Jamie kissing Amelia's cheek at their table. Jamie, my best friend and now manhore.

"Oh, right. What's that like for you? Being in the limelight, I mean as you must be pretty close. He never invites any of his mates so you must be really close." She chuckles; taking a sip from her glass full of freshly squeezed orange juice. Mates? I'm not sure if we're mates or not anymore. Does he go round kissing all of his other mates? Stupid question.

"I hate it, honestly. I just want to be friends with him and not have every photographer there is taking a photo of us hugging or standing an inch closer than we should be. We're just friends; you can easily tell he has googly eyes for Miss Warner over there as they're married and have a child." I roll my eyes as she raises an eyebrow. Oh and he loves kissing his best friend even in public, as I'm pretty sure you read all about, like the rest of the world.

"It really annoys you that much, eh? Why don't you just tell him?" Dakota questions as Taylor sits beside me.

"It's not that easy, you see. I have told him and he doesn't do anything." My eyes glance off Taylor and onto Dakota. All he does is kiss you.

"And who's this lovely man? Your boyfriend?" Dakota says sweetly causing me to choke on a Berry. Woah love. Hold up.

"No. This is my security guard that Jamie hired for me. Taylor this is Dakota, Dakota this is Taylor." They shake hands and exchange smiles; Taylor still blushing from her previous comment.

"Taylor? Wait up- he got you a security guard named Taylor?" Stupid, right?

"Yes. He is named Taylor. And he is not my boyfriend. I have enough relationship drama as it is without me going out with my own security guard." A gentle laugh appears as I wipe my mouth with a tissue.

"Fair enough." She laughs, "Looks like Mr Grey's going to see you now. I'll see you around." She stands up, leaving her plate and juice on the table, walking over to hug Jamie and give me a swift wave goodbye just before Dornan gets here. He's not even speaking yet, and I want him to fuck off

"Taylor, I need to have a word with Olivia." Fifty gives Taylor the evils. He's here for my security, and at the moment I dont feel very secure. I'd rather he didnt have to leave, arse.

"Yes, sir. I'll see you later, ma'am." Taylor collects his bowl and carries it over to the dirty dishes tray.

"I've heard it before. I don't need the entire 'you're pregnant, you idiot!' speech. I got it from mother when I told her I was having April." My eyes look down at my thumbs. What a fun day that was.

"What the heck am I meant to say then, Olivia? 'Congratulations you've been knocked up once again in a relationship that you're not even serious about.' are you taking the piss?" He sits in front of me and slams his hand down on the table. Calm the fuck down, Dornan.

"No, no I don't but I do expect my best friend's support. That's what friends do, support each other!" I stop to take a breath, "I don't even get why you're so mad at me. I had sex, I'm pregnant. You're not my mother and you are not Jack." I wish he was Jack sometimes. I push my chair our from the table and walk out of the dining room and into the lobby to answer my mobile.

"Mum!" April smiles as I walk over to her outside of the set and give her a tight squeeze. I don't deserve her love after all that's happened.

"Hiya, honey. Good to see you again." She smiles up at me prior to me kissing her head and running my hand through her dark hair. Stop pretending to love her. It's obvious you don't, because if you did then you wouldn't have abandoned her for twelve years.

"Where's Alessia? I thought she was coming with you?" I question her.

"She didn't bring me, I need to tell you something-" My little girl then becomes interrupted by Jamie. Really, Dornan? Fucking really?

"Heya, April. I don't think we met at a very good time yesterday. I'm Jamie, Olivia's best friend." He places an arm around my waist. Stop! I hate you at the moment, Dornan. Also best friends don't put arms aroubd each other's waists. Stop giving my child a bad impression.

"I know who you are. You kissed my mum the other day and it's all over twitter." April giggles at Dornan as her bright eyes shine through her glasses. For fucks sake.

"Well, I can tell you all about that now, as I am coming to have a drink with you and your mother." He takes mine and her hand; leading us into the café to see somebody sat a table that I know.

"Good morning, Matt." I turn my head away and sigh heavily. Exactly what I need. It's only eleven in the morning, and this day is sucking ass. Could it really get any worse?