02

Hi hi hi!! So there's quite a few Fifty Shades references in this chapter. Don't worry you don't need to understand them to get the story plot, okay? Bye :)

-----

"Good evening and welcome to London's charity ball. Your money that you used to buy your ticket has all gone to a profitable charity that will be revealed at the end of tonight. Please, enjoy yourselves and men, keep an eye on your lady." The councillor announces before he steps off the stage and the band starts to play.

"Here you are," Jamie utters as he appears from behind and hands me a glass of champagne, smiling slightly.

"Thank you. This remarkably reminds me of the scene where Christian invites Anastasia to the auction dinner he is attending before the famous Mrs Elena Robinson turns up." I smile as I take a sip of the fizzy beverage.

"You make a fair point there, Olivia, even though I hate admitting it as it is yet another Fifty Shades reference." He rolls his bright blue eyes at me.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me, Mr Dornan? And you should get used to this setting as you should be on a familiar film set very soon." I assert quickly before the councillor notices but continue walking.

"Indeed I will, Miss Smith, which means I should practise my dancing. Care to help me?" He nudges me lightly before placing his glass down on a circular table, offering me his hand.

"Oh, if I must do. I don't know why I'm the one who is being punished, though as you're the one who rolled their eyes." I let out a light laugh as I place my glass beside his and take his hand, walking over to the other dancing links.

"Somebody's been doing her research. Speaking of which, do you know where we film?" Jamie chuckles as he grabs my waist and starts swaying us side to side.

"I don't, no. But one would hope it is all being filmed in Seattle. Apart from the last one though as they travel across Europe on their honeymoon." I articulate using the knowledge that I do have to defend yours truly.

"I can assure you that it is not being filmed in Seattle. We in fact filmed/ film it in Vancouver, British Columbia, which is found on the west coast of Canada. Scenes were/ are filmed in the gas town district of Vancouver and at North Shore Studios. We used and still do use Bentall 5 as the Grey Enterprises building and The University Of British Columbia as Ana's university, Washington State University Vancouver." He asseverates as I wrap my arms around his neck and redden.

"That explains why you sent me a picture of you outside of Fairmont Hotel Vancouver with the caption 'Heathman'. I wasn't too far off though. It's only around one hundred and fifty miles away from Seattle." I roll my eyes at him before he twirls me about.

"I really dearth to film the honeymoon in all of the destinations it is based in, though. They go to Paris, Versailles, Monaco, and plenty of other places that sound amazing." Jamie sighs light-heartedly.

"I'm sure Amelia wouldn't object to a trip in Paris. And you can't disremember London!" I wink once again as the song comes to a close. We then walk back to the table with our drinks on and take the weight off my feet around it.

"There was no point in citing London, as we live there." He sticks his tongue out at me. "I have invited Amelia to travel with me before but she doesn't want to leave the little one at home or take her abroad as she is still only a baby." Jamie says, referring to baby Dornan

"Fair point, James. Wouldn't want to be worrying about the little one as you try and get into character. I can picture it now, poor Dakota!" I respond; "But I have seen you with them in Vancouver before, you little liar." I tease him; my smile fading as Jack struts over with his 'cousin'. As soon as Jamie sees him he scoots his chair closer to mine and gives my knee a re-assuring cuddle.

"Good evening, Olivia. Jamie," Jack sneers at me before going sour as he says Jamie's name.

"Can I help you or have you just come over to disturb our evening?" I query taciturnly as he wraps his arm around his "cousin's" waist.

"Looks like Mrs Robinson has come to us a bit too early," Jamie witticisms in my ear causing me to laugh.

"Olivia, don't be so stupid! I came over to introduce my cousin." He imparts, drawing me up so I can shake her hand.

"Jenifer, lovely to see you again," Dornan says from behind in addition to pulling me to his side and taking my hand.

"I think we'd better be going. Wouldn't want to disturb your little affair, laters baby." Jack kisses my cheek before walking away with Jenifer.

"You know her but you didn't say anything when I showed you the picture?" I guise up at Jamie, puzzled.

"She's a model; I did as shoot with her once as the Golden Torso. She had no makeup on in the picture so I couldn't recognize her if I tried." He smiles down at me before giving me a hug.

"I'm just happy Mrs Robinson over there left before I got the chance to smack that smug look off of his face," I reply flouting the hug.

Jamie and I spend the next hour talking about his filming schedule and where he could be filming.

"And then you have the last two which you know about. I have The Fall which is filmed in Ireland, the home of Paul Spector and Fifty Shades in Vancouver, the home of Anastasia." He smiles as I tip from side to side from one too many beverages. "We'd better be getting you home now." He chuckles as he places my glass down and walks us both to the lobby to wait his car from valet parking.

"You should also be filming in Georgia for Fifty Shades as that is where Ana's mother and Bob live!" I say rather enthusiastically.

"That brain of yours is truly full of knowledge, Liv. It is very interesting knowing what you have up there." Jamie chuckles as we head out towards his Audi R8.

"Thank you, I think." I giggle as he opens the passenger for me to get in before closing it behind me and getting in the driver's seat.

"We're taking you home now so please don't throw up in my rather expensive car." He jokes once more before buckling up and turning the engine on.