The Perfect Gifts

As the weekend went on, you started to think of what your friends, teachers, and the cast wants for Christmas. You already know what you're gonna get Kendra, Gwen, and Emily. Next week, you're going to a craft show to look for more present ideas.

You decided to look back at the pictures from the summer. Maybe looking back will give you some ideas. Within a few minutes, you got texts from Dexter and Will, saying that they got casted in new projects.

Dexter is in the musical, Witness Uganda. He told you about that when you all gathered for the premiere. Will got casted in a movie called, Detroit. You were happy for them. You can't believe that one of the Maze Runner actors is actually gonna be onstage, instead of onscreen.

As you were looking through the pictures, you thought of a gift idea for Thomas. You're gonna make a photo album on Snapfish. Your cousins have made photo albums on Snapfish before and the finished product always turns out good.

You got another idea! You gonna print a copy of the two-by-two photo booth pictures and put the original in the back of the album. You got out your laptop to start on this amazing present. Tears developed in your eyes as you were putting this present together.

When you finished, you went through to check if it's perfect. You saved the album as a draft, so that you can order it later. You went on Google to look up presents for the rest of the cast. You planned that you're gonna get the same thing for the boys and the girls to save money. You're getting the girls Yankee Candles and you're getting the boys personalized ornaments.

Everything is falling into place.

Thomas's POV
I've been working on my gift ideas for about two days now. Since that y/n's gift will take the longest to put together, I'm saving that for last and getting my other gifts out of the way. I clicked the order button on Amazon. I let out a sigh of relief. I hated buying in bulk, but it's done.

Now, I can focus on y/n's gift. I'm making her a CD that has all of our favorite songs, an original song, and I'm gonna record her favorite song. I know that she's gonna love it. Along with the CD, I'm giving her one of my old sweatshirts that's scented with my cologne. I put a blank CD disk into my laptop. I went to iTunes and downloaded our songs.

-Closer by the Chainsmokers
-Rewrite the Stars from the Greatest Showman
-Cool Thing by Rascal Flatts
-What Ifs by Kane Brown
-Worldwide by Big Time Rush
-A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Once those songs downloaded, I put them on the CD disk. I went on YouTube to look up the lyrics and guitar chords to y/n's favorite song.

A/n: This is my favorite song. It's 'Beloved' by Jordan Feliz. It's really beautiful and sends a good message.

I saved the song and the guitar chords sheet to a file on my laptop, so that I can practice it later. I closed out of the file, then opened a blank document. I started to type up the lyrics to my original song. I was on a roll until my mother interrupted me.

"You've been in here all day. What have you been doing?" she asked me.

"Sorry, Mum. I'm working on my Christmas gifts for y/n." I explained.