Chapter 7

Well hello there strangers! This chapter has been one hell of a ride but I’m so relieved that it’s finished and hopefully ready to be strewn among your readied minds ;) I look forward to all of your comments, and earnestly await in replying to ALL of them this time because I love you, my dear readers, so much. Stay beautiful .xx

Note: Oh, I almost forgot! I was wondering if one of you kind, and talented readers would do me the honor of making a trailer for this fanfic. I would appreciate it so much and have a list of gifts each who does this will receive. (The list will be posted at the end of this chapter.)Thank you so much, and enjoy! :)

 (Harry’s POV)

Hand in mine, into your icy blues.. and then I'd say to you; "We can take to the highway, with this trunk of ammunition too.. I'd end my days with you, in a hail of bullets."

Remember those moments when you would lie awake at night, closing your eyes but finding yourself tangled in the inseparable bond of sleeplessness, forced to relive past events - things you have failed to forget. Bullshit that made your heart clench, or your insides churn with anxiety-of nervousness. That was what fear tended to feel like as it smothered you under your covers, or whatever blanketed around you as you slept. I however, was forced to toss dazedly throughout the night as fear gripped me by the throat, leaving me thrashing in it’s wake.

 No matter how hard I pleaded, I always ended up dead. By admitting this, it’s like giving one of the most delicate walls of my being. Having it prodded and observed left me uncomfortable, as if I could really feel the nakedness beneath my skin. I never liked how cruel and judgmental the world can be. How by having a single idea that’s far-fetched, or something far too prodigious and unexpected that most of the population cannot handle, the world decided to destroy it. But maybe if they grew to understand this idea, maybe they too could believe in it. Then possibly controversial outbreaks would diminish, but that’s only asking for too much.

 The alarm by my nightstand sounded loudly causing me to jump at the blaring sound. “Fuuuckkk.” I droned, and promptly shut it off. I blinked, stretching my limbs slowly - sighing in defeat at the sleep that would not come. Yawning, I observed my white-blanketed bed in boredom. When it came to furnishing, I wasn't too picky. After all, my mother did raise me for simplicity - moralism was valued in today's society as taking nothing for granted.

The coldness of the floor prickled against my feet causing me to shiver, and after contemplating breakfast, I decided to skip it considering I wasn't really hungry anyways. After momentarily pacing, I left the room and headed towards the bathroom - figuring the hot soothing water would be quite relaxing in my sleep-deprived state.

Balancing myself against the sink, I scrutinized my face that was reflected against the mirror. My eyes were lively and bright, skin still tan from our concerts overseas. Quite the opposite towards the grogginess I was currently feeling inside me, but I passed this off, not thinking much of it.

After taking a quick shower, I hurriedly dressed and checked my inbox - chuckling at the texts Niall had sent me on his experiences of putting make-up on Zayn while he was sleeping. Classic. Logging on twitter I was rushed with imagines of our last European concert we had performed a few nights back, eliciting a fond smile to graze my lips. I was about to shove my phone back in my pocket when it slipped under my fingers only to plonk down on the floor and skidding underneath my bed. Sighing, I bent down to pick it up, crouching low - propping up my body using my forearms. “Where the hell are you.” I muttered, seeing as though I couldn't find the cellular device for some odd reason. I decided to bring my head in further for deeper examination, but was elated at the familiar ringing sound at the far corner in which provided me not only the exact location, but five minutes spared of rummaging among the dusty floor.