Chapter 3

A/N Here’s my one week update, I hope you enjoy immensely.

 (Louis POV)

I look up, dazed as soft fabric is shoved into my eyesight, nearly blinding me for good. Sobs erupt from this obviously hands-on person. I breathe through my nose and gasp as my breath was nearly knocked out of me.

“Louis...” An Irish voice proclaims and I almost slap my forehead, but my leather hand restraints prevented me from doing so. Niall. I scowl.

“What the hell do you think your fucking doing!” I shout at him bringing my leg up and kick him away violently, lucky that there were no leg restraints. Niall fell backwards to the ground, crashing with a massive ‘thump!’

 Looking up I notice the rest of the boys shocked faces. Niall, Zayn, and Liam. They were all here. My heart clenches violently. Harry isn’t though, I shouldn’t have expected him to be. Probably hates me now, and I don’t really blame him. I grit my teeth, face fuming.

Liam helps Niall up carefully, and rubs his back which is now sore from my doing.

“Louis we came to-” Zayn starts, trying to reason everything out with his logic.

“To what!” I snap hysterically, a hoarse laugh slaps out of my lips. “To see how fucked up I am? To see how I changed? To laugh and spit on me?! Your all pathetic, worthless, human beings. A disgrace. You’re the loons out of this!” My eyes shoot to the ceiling as I continue to laugh and shake my head violently.

“No.” Zayn stated matter-of-factly. “We came to see our friend. One of our BEST friends.”

My head snaps in front of me. The crack of bone resonates throughout the room. I lean forward as much as I can go, and pull on my restraints attached to each of my hands.

 “Friends are we now Malik? Really? Now tell me this, if we’re really all such mates here, why are you not helping me out of these things?” I nod my head at my confinements. “They’re quite troublesome, and are starting to hurt, you wouldn’t want that to happen now would you.... friend....” I fake grin, and in all honestly by the looks they give me, I’m afraid it came off as a sneer.

“W-well...” Liam starts. “Maybe once you’ve calmed down enough-”

I interrupt again. Politeness isn’t really my forte nowadays. “Calmed down? Don’t you think I’m calm enough though?” I plaster a horrendous looking grin and keep my face slack in composed. ‘Please buy this shit....’ I think, biting my tongue harshly. “Lee, you of all people should understand. I’m hurting... and I’m sorry....” I lie, enjoying the feeling. Pouting, I look at each of them speculatively. They freeze and look at each other as if in their own private conversation. I used to be in those.

No! I internally shout at myself. I don’t need to think about my past life again. I don’t want to get bad again.... Cringing, I remember the shocks they gave me earlier...

xx xx xx

(Louis POV)

Flashback.

“Three, two, one... Clear!” Someone shouts into the strange room. I lay in my dreary state, my chest jerking violently as the shock wave passes throughout my body. I screamed loudly, my throat raw.

“Ready for charge Doc.” Another voice says loudly. A strange ringing was forming in my ears.

“Three...” I cringe, shriveling up inside. This hurt like hell. I would ruin them, shock them until they die. “Two...” Seconds pass slowly, as tears streamed down my hazy eyes, everything was blurred. “One.” Bam, and then it hit me.