"Hey if there's a possibility for any battles I volunteer for patrol since I got left out of the last big fight." Beck was eager and I nodded back, as long as he was healed I didn't mind. "Alright, Daniel, Tucker, Gavin and Fletcher I want you heading into town as soon as you can, and Danny boy I'm counting on that artistic photography eye of yours to make sure the replacement mattress and door will work for what needs replaced." I stated and he was quick to smile back at me. "No problem Sid, I'll make sure it's functional and not too fancy, and I won't let these three pick anything too crazy." He chuckled out with a jab at the other three boys who were quick to object but their complaints died off easy enough. They were not the best fighters of the group but they were still plenty strong enough to do some heavy lifting when needed, so the town option was the best for the four of them for now.

 "Good now for everyone else you'll be on patrol and traspassing eviction duty with me. Simon I don't want you fighting unless absolutely necessary, you'll be mainly tagging along in case someone gets injured and needs patched up. Beck I know there's no use telling you to hold back but if your shoulder starts bothering you I want to know about it, and at least try to be careful or I will be forced to order you back to the house and off of patrol, understood?!" I barked out roughly to a scowling Beck. "As long as you let me fight I'll do whatever you ask, I'll try my best to keep things careful." He reluctantly grumbled out. "Alright then, let's get these dishes done and get to work." I called the end of our little discussion  and we were off to our tasks in no time. I was more than happy to keep myself busy but before I could go running through the woods in wolf form I needed a little help with something. 

So after seeing the four boys off as they headed into town I asked Colton to follow me upstairs for a moment and led him to the room where I'd left my bag. "What did you need help with Sid?" His question was cautious as his eyes darted for the door at his back. "Relax Beta boy, I'm not going to jump you, I just need your help with this since it's hard to spray down without hands. Here just hold this for me and turn around so I can do the good old strip and shift." I handed him one of the spray bottles and waited for him to turn his back as I'd instructed, only then did I strip down and set my clothes aside. I did so more out of respect for Colt than for my own benefit, all of them had seen me naked but I wasn't going to press my luck too much even with one of the well behaved makes of the group, the less trouble the better.

                                                       Colton

I kept my back turned and eyes closed, keeping a tight grip on the spray bottle Sid handed me as I listened to the soft thud of clothes hitting the floor and the soft taps of her bare footsteps. Only when I heard the sound of claws clicking instead of the soft taps did I turn back around. I caustiously kept my eyes closed just in case, and the scent of her was noticeably stronger with her in wolf form. "You can open your eyes now Beta boy." Her link was slightly amused and I carefully met her wolf gaze with my own. "So you wanted me to help make sure you're not trailing your scent everywhere?" I quizzed with a gesture to the bottle in my hand.

 "Yeah I figured you were the best option to help give me a spray down without being too weird about it." Her link was a quick response, it was nice knowing she trusted me with this sort of thing. "Well let's get this over with then." I sighed out as she stepped forward and allowed me to spray the scent masking concoction over her. It was strange how quickly her scent went from being the most evident thing in the room to vanishing from existence entirely with a few quick spritz, it was like she was never here and she was standing right in front of me. "Thanks, now let's get going, we've got a territory to patrol." She linked as she trotted out the door and headed downstairs, I put the bottle vack and followed.