I smiled. “How do you always know what to say to make me feel better?”

“I’m just amazing,” she joked. “But really, don't even think about those horrible people. You have fans who love you. You have four brothers that will always be there for you. And you have me, who will hunt down those haters and give them a piece of my mind.”

I laughed, suddenly feeling a lot better. She was right; I shouldn’t let a few haters get to me. I have people in my life that care for me and will always be there for me. And I have millions of fans who will stick with me to the very end. I was very grateful for that.

“Now tell me who these stupid b*tches are,” she said, “I have a few things to say to them.”

Typical Isla, she was always protective of me, especially when it came to things like this.

I laughed at her. “I’m not telling you, it’ll only make it worse and I don’t want to bring you into it. And I’m over it now.” The haters will only start attacking her too and I don’t want that. 

She crossed her arms and said, “fine, but if I see someone tweeting you rude things, I’m gonna have to say something, whether you like it or not.” 

I raised my hands up in defeat. “Alright, whatever you want.”

She nodded her head once and said, “Good. Now let’s go eat.” Then she simply turned around and opened the door and waited for me.

Leave it to Isla to make me feel better, with her words. And with food.

~End of flashback~

I took a deep breath to calm myself and finally, I was able to stop crying. 

That happened a few times more later on and every time she would do the same, she was protective of me.

And I was to her too, she would get rude tweets too, saying that she didn’t deserve to be friends with us, that she was just using us and she would get a little upset. But she was a strong girl and didn’t let it get to her but it would still upset me that people would say those things about her. She was amazing. And she just wanted the fans to accept her.

“So, how are you?” I asked. We were still holding hands.

“Hm, I’m okay, I’m on a ton of drugs, so I don’t feel anything right now, but, on the whole, I’m feeling pretty good,” she said, “I’m just happy that I got to see all of you here. I don’t know what’d I do if you guys weren’t here.”

“I wouldn’t leave you alone here, never,” I said, smiling at her. She smiled back at me and we just stared at each other. 

“I don’t know why, and this might sound weird but…I miss you,” she said, her eyebrows furrowed. “I know that I lost like a year of my memory but I can’t help but feel like things had changed between us during that time. Did something happen?”

Yes, we fell in love.

My heart stopped. Was she starting to remember already? What do I tell her? What I want to tell her is the truth. But I can’t. I can’t risk losing her again. So I just innocently shook my head. 

“Nope, we’re still the two weird, crazy kids in the bunch,” I said, laughing. That was what Liam would call me and Isla whenever we we’re together.

She laughed and said, “okay, good.” Suddenly, she groaned.

“Are you okay?” I asked frantically. I looked throughout her body, looking for anything out of the ordinary.