18:

A knock sounds on the door startling me; Dylan jumps from the bed and waddles towards the handle, twisting it revealing a certain hunk of a man wearing a pair of sweatpants, vest and pumps that fit him so well I'm sure drool forms at the corner of my mouth. Subconsciously I readjust my crop top and place the book we were reading across my thighs covering my bare, crossed legs. I wear a pair of fuzzy, grey socks, an oversized jacket with my hair tied up into two frizzy pigtails. I knew there was a chance of Leone joining us, however my ultimate priority is Dylan- if I were to wear my sexy lingerie then I'd be exposing her to an inappropriate scenario. I'm not that type of person. Plus comfy clothes are fair better than lacy undergarments any day.

"Weone!" Exclaims Dylan, throwing her arms in the air and shaking her hands. "Up! Up!"

"Alright, alright," chuckles Leone raising Dylan and propping her onto his hip. "You excited for the big move?"

"Yup, yup," she nods absentmindedly. "Big trucks."

"You're right, big trucks," Leone says proudly before noticing my presence. His golden gaze runs across my form with emotionless eyes causing a chill to crawl down my spine. "Oh, hello."

"Um hi," I clear my throat and look away awkwardly, memories of last night seeming to pop up